CHAPTER 44

NIALLS POV

"Perrie, you look worried. What's wrong?", Niall asked. "It's nothing. I have to go talk to Zayn." "Again?" "Yea." He sighed and walked up to Jade who was eating a bagel. "Where's Jesy?" "She's coming. What's up?" "Perrie is acting weird again. Do you know anything?" "Nope. She hasn't told me anything....oh what do you know? It's Jesy." He turned around and picked up his phone.

NIALL: Uh..hi.

ANONYMOUS: Why are you calling me?

NIALL: Uh...no reason. Is she dead?

ANONYMOUS: Yeah, I think they found her though.

NIALL: Why did you do that? We had a deal!

ANONYMOUS: I have to do what I have to do.

NIALL: When can I get them back?

ANONYMOUS: Bring them in my trap and I'll you'll get your reward. Take them to me at 6:00. You know the place.

Niall hung up and looked at everyone. "Perrie, Jesy, Jade wanna go somewhere tonight?", Niall asked. "But Jade and I have plans. What do you have in mind?" "Karaoke."

JADES POV

Jade put her hand on Jesy's thigh and moved it in a circular motion. "Jesy", Jade whined. "Fine. Guys, we're going to the bathroom. Be right back." She took Jesy's hand and ran to the bathroom. "You know we can kiss in public." "I think it's better to sneak around." Jesy pushed Jade into the wall and stood in front of her. "I think so too." She felt Jesy kiss her and kissed back. Jesy put her hand up Jade's shirt and grabbed her. "You two having fun?" Jade looked up to see Perrie and blushed. "You just left Niall out there alone?", she asked. "Yea. I came to check on you....uh you two." "Oh. We should go back then." She looked at Perrie who was upset then tried to open the door. "Open the door Jade", Jesy said. "It. Won't. Open!" "Let me try." "Ah, ah, ah. Don't touch the door. It can't be opened, not yet at least", the speaker said. "What the hell?", Perrie asked. "Perrie, Jesy, stay together as close as possible." "Jade, what's going on?" The lights flickered on and off then one by one, there was a faded scream.

"Jesy? Perrie? Anybody? Hello? Is anyone here?", Jade asked coughing. "Jade? Is that you? Where are you?" She coughed and bumped into something. "Jade, did you just bump into me?", Jesy asked. "Yea. I think I touched your butt." "I can't see, take out your phone and shine the light." She took out the phone, turned it on and ran into Jesy. "Thank god your ok. C'mon, I see a light coming from somewhere." "this is what I love about you." They crawled towards the opening and screamed. "JESY! THAT WAS A FUCKING WINDOW! I'M HANGING UPSIDE DOWN!" "I couldn't see. Hold on, I'm pulling you up." She felt Jesy tugging on her pants and pulling her up then fell to the floor. "Where's Perrie and Niall?", she asked. "I don't know. I'm worried t- oww. My side hurts." Jade took her shirt off and looked at her side. "What? What is it? Can I see?", Jesy asked. "I think we've been tazered and put in this place. Where is everyone else then." "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" "That's Perrie, let's go!" They got up and jade bumped into someone. "Oww." The lights turned on and Jade noticed someone's lips on hers. "Shit, it's Perrie", she thought. "S-sorry", Perrie said blushing. "It's ok." She watched Jesy glare at Perrie and looked at herself. Jesy gave Jade her shirt and put it back on. "This place seems familiar...Niall's house?", Jade asked. "What are we doing in Niall's house? Where is he anyways?" "Now that the lights are on, we could look around."

PERRIES POV

"Jade and I just kissed...again. Literally. Not any kissing back shit or anything. No, no, no. Focus on Niall." Perrie smiled at Jade and followed her upstairs. "Do you see anything Perrie?", Jade asked. "No. I'm really worried though." "I am too. We should go back to Jesy now." She took Jade's hand and closed the door along with locking. "You didn't say anything when I told you I love you." "I'm not gonna say anything." She sighed and buried her head in Jade's neck. "I'm sorry." There was a knock on the door and she opened it. "Guys, I think you should see this", Jesy said. Perrie ran downstairs and Jesy led them to a random room. "What's this?" "Well it seems like Niall was helping somebody."' In the room were pictures or each other and black clothing along with knives and equipment. Perrie gasped and found a note. "It's a note from Niall. It says: 'I'm sorry for the trouble I caused but I can explain. The real person who did this kidnapped my family and I had to do this to get them back. I'm sorry Perrie, Jesy and Jade. I love all of you. I'm sorry for all my trouble.' I can't believe this...he was Harry's assistant." "But Harry's dead so if he's dead th-." "It was me the whole time you three. You guys are so dumb to not figure it out. Especially you Jesy." Everyone turned around and gasped. "Zayn!?"

"I TRUSTED YOU THIS WHOLE TIME!? I HATE YOU SO MUCH!", Perrie yelled. "Do you want to know what happened?", Zayn asked. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH NIALL!?" "I'll take that as a yes. When I found Harry at the hotel, he was dying. He told me to kill all of them. I tried so hard to kill each and every one of you and get close. When I found out Perrie had a crush on Jade everything was perfect. Perrie will try to keep herself distant from Niall and everything will change. With the help of Niall, we tried so hard to kill you guys. Now if you want to find Niall, here's a riddle I made for you." "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR STUPID RIDDLES! TELL ME WHERE NIALL IS RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!", Perrie yelled again. Zayn laughed, "You don't have the guts. You won't anyways you guys are dead. Anyways, here's the riddle." He threw a card on the floor then disappeared. "Hologram", Jesy said. "So how did the card end up on the floor?" "Also a hologram. But the real is on the floor." She picked it up: He somewhere around

                      Just look up and down

                      He's somewhere in this place

                     Look through to find a big space.

                    You have 1 hour to find where he's hiding

                    Before I start the nice lighting

                   Look through the door it all may seem the same

                  Hurry up before this place sets to flames.

"SHIT! WE HAVE 55 MINUTES!", Jade yelled. "Hurry up! Look through every door, every room, if you find something...you know what to do."

JADES POV

Jade looked through doors everywhere and slid to the floor and cried. "Jade, we have to keep looking", Jesy said panting. "There is nothing here! I can't do this anymore. I just w- AH!" The wall turned around and she ended up in a dark room. "JADE!" "JESY! GET PERRIE AND LEAN ON THE WALL!" She stepped back and the door turned around. "Jade, we're in here", Perrie whispered. A light hit Jade's face and everyone took her hand. "Let's walk." One step by one step, the lights turned on and they heard clapping. Another hologram popped appeared, "You found the secret room. Congrats. It's bigger than you think actually. I will turn on the lights and you'll see what's coming for you." All the lights turned on and everyone gasped. "NIALL!", Perrie yelled and ran to him. BOOM! She fell back as lasers appeared. "Ah...my hand. We have to find a better way." Jade looked around and found a rope. She smirked and jumped on it. "GUYS! THIS IS FUN!", she yelled swinging on it. She fell to the floor and walked to Niall. Jade ripped the tape of his mouth and he gasped. "I'm so sorry Jade. I'm really sorry. It wasn't my fault, Zayn took my family." Everyone came down from the rope and Perrie walked up to him the smacked him in the face. "I can't believe you'll do this. I'm so mad at you", Perrie said smacking him again. "I'm sorry but right now we need to get out of here before Zayn sets this place of fire and we won't make it out alive."

They all ran out the room then another hologram popped out. "You have 15 minutes but I think it's time for my fire to start early", Zayn said. Smoke filled the air and everyone coughed. "Everyone duck and we'll find the door", Niall said. "Jade, are you ok?" She coughed twice and nodded. "I think I found the door." Niall reached to open it and a blast of fire came out. Jesy fell to the floor and hit her head. "JESY! C'mon Jesy, wake up", Jade said holding her. "I FOUND IT C'MON!" "NIALL! I DON'T THINK JESY'S BREATHING!" He picked Jesy up and ran outside, gasping for air. "Jesy come on." Jade hovered over her and held her hair back. She gave Jesy CPR and pushed her stomach twice. "Th-this....THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT NIALL! NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF YOU SAID NO! THANKS TO YOU JESY IS....I HATE YOU!", Jade yelled as the sirens got louder. "I'm sorry...he was gonna kill my family." "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" "J-Jade. Stop...stop yelling.", Jesy croaked, coughing. She turned around and ran to Jesy then kissed her. "I-I can't..kiss back you know. I can't b-breathe." "I know, the ambulance is here and the firefighters." "I know.....I can see. I-I love you." "I love you too." Jade watched the doctors help her up and give her a face mask. "I'm really sorry you guys. I didn't want all of this to happen. Can you forgive me?" "No. I can't forgive you. None of us can after knowing what you and Zayn did." "Where is Zayn anyways?"

ZAYNS POV

"This is the end. It's over for good but these bitches and Niall better leave it like that or I'll come back for them. Each and every one of them."

*Wow. Nice huh? No? Ok. :(*