CHAPTER 3

HARRYS POV

"So Harry, how are you and Jade?", Louis asked. "We're good. I mean we're not dating but we're good." "Wow. It's only been 2 days and everything is turning out great." Harry watched Niall walking over and he laughed. "Why Jade? Her of all people? You couldn't find anyone else Harry? You must be obsessed", Niall said. "Well I actually like her and if you people actually treat her like a normal person and talk to her maybe you'll find out how great she is. It's not like I found a girl online and she came to this school just so she can date you in person Niall", Harry said. Niall balled a fist and glared at Harry. "Guys stop it. If he likes her he likes her it's not like you like her back", Louis said and pushed Niall and Harry.

"Hey Jade", Harry greeted. "Hey about last night..." "Yea no. It's cool. I do it a lot wondering if they follow along and it works. Habits." Jade slowly nodded and Harry looked back noticing his ex walking his way. "Fuuuck. Ok Jade, I need you to do me a quick favor", Harry said. "What is it?" "I need you to kiss me." "Really? That's your favor? How about when I get to know you better and actually like you?" "No seriously just kiss me." Harry rolled his eyes and pushed her on the lockers and went in front of her and followed along. "This is an awkward position", she whispered. "My ex was coming my way and whenever she sees me she does these weird sex faces and some other weird stuff", Harry whispered back. "Well is she gone? I feel uncomfortable." "You do huh?", he asked. "Yes I do actually it's like your dick is on me." Harry laughed and moved. "Will I see you at lunch or maybe talk to you?", Jade asked. "Yea. See you soon."

NIALLS POV

Niall punched the locker and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry Niall. I shouldn't have bought your girlfriend in the conversation." "Harry. She's not my girlfriend anymore." "She's not?", he asked. "No shit sherlock I just said that. We broke up yesterday cause I found out she was still dating someone at her old school and saw me online and couldn't resist." "I'm sorry Niall." "Don't be. She's the one who should be sorry and she can't get me back if she does I'll say no." "Well that was too much but acceptable", Harry said. "So you and Jade are dating right?", Niall asked. "No. Not yet but sooner or later we will and it will last long." "Don't get your hopes up too high", Niall thought and nodded slowly.

"Harry's lying to me. He knows he's dating Jade. I can understand why. She's pretty. No. She's beautiful. How did I not notice her beauty? She's better looking than Ariele", Niall thought slowly closing his eyes. "NIALL! NIALL!" He opened his eyes and glared at Jade. "Sorry if I woke you up", she said. "No you didn't wake me up. I was daydreaming." "What were you dreaming about?" "Well..food.", he lied. "Oh well I wanted to know if you were coming over today. It's the last day to finish the project." "Yea I'll be there. I have to go to guitar practice. See you later."

JADES POV

"KARL! COME!", Jade yelled. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs quickly. "What is it? Did you bring food?" "No. I want to know, how do I look?" "Oh my gosh Jade, you look pretty ok? If your trying to impress that guy I think it is going to work." Jade smiled and hugged him, "Thank you for being a great little brother." He walked back upstairs and Jade waited for Niall to buzz the bell. 4:59. "Where the hell is he?" DING DONG. She got up and opened the door, "Niall, your late. What took you so lon-. Are you drunk?" "No I just had a couple of drinks and I started to sway side to side." Jade rolled her eyes and put her arms under his and took him to her room.

"Ok I understand that you're drunk so I will finish the project myself and tell you what to say when you are drunk free", Jade instructed and found Niall playing with her bras, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? PUT THOSE DOWN!" "You have big boobs. Nice", he said. "You are really drunk huh?" "Jade, come here come here." She rolled her eyes and walked to Niall and sat on her bed. "I like you. Like I like have a major crush on you. You're sexy. Wanna have sex with me?", Niall asked. "Ok you are sleeping right now. Take a nap. You are really drunk." Niall layed on her bed and she covered him and Niall kicked her leg causing her to fall on him. "When I say have sex with me, I mean it", Niall said. "But I don't want to." "I want to", he said and started kissing Jade.

Movement....silence....peaceful. Jade moved Niall on her and moved her head up and down. "See? I knew this was a good idea", Niall said. "Wait no stop. I can't do this. As I said before plenty of times, you're drunk..really drunk and I really shouldn't be doing this, I may like you but next day in school you probably won't remember anything. Also your friend Harry really wants to be my boyfriend." "You're right but can't I sleep over here tonight?", Niall asked. "Yea." Jade slowly walked out the room and closed the door. "Wow. It's like taking care of a baby", she thought. 

PERRIES POV

"So nobody knows right?", Perrie asked. "No. Again, nobody knows. Why can't we just tell people? Almost everyone in the school does it", Zayn asked. "Because if it spreads around and the principal hears he will call my mom and I will get in trouble. I don't want that to happen!" Perrie sighed and drank some of her ice coffee from Starbucks. "Hey look isn't that Leigh Anne and Jesy?" Perrie turned round and saw them walking through the door. "Yea. Wanna go sit with them?" "Yea." Perrie took her coffee and sat next to them, "Hey guys. What are you guys looking at?" "Nothing." Perrie leaned over and saw them on facebook and noticed a picture posted by Who_dat_thug? "Jesy, let me see your phone. Now", Perrie demanded. She took her phone and saw a picture of Niall and Jade having sex."Wait a second, that's Niall and Jade? I didn't think Niall will....I'm just shocked and I think I have a good plan just waiting for her tomorrow", Perrie said evily smiling.

* So much is happening and its only chapter 3 what the hell?*