CHAPTER 41

JADES POV

Jade looked in the mirror and broke it. "Scratches on my hand. What is wrong with me? Where's Jesy? I need her now." She looked down at the glass and picked it up. "JADE NO!" She threw the glass to the floor and turned as her mom hugged her. "Jade. Don't do this to yourself. We all love you so much." Jade looked up and saw Karl cry. "I love you Jade", he said, She covered her ears and screamed as the memories went through her brain. "Argh....my head....IT WON'T STOP!", she thought. Pictures of Jesy went thought her brain over and over and screamed louder. "Woah...this is worse thank I thought", mom said. "Are you ok Jade?" She shook her head and cried. "Can you sleep for me? Eat something for me?" "No. Jesy." "Jesy isn't here but if she was, she'll want you to sleep. Can you do that for me?" Jade nodded and walked out the room. "Do you want anything to eat?", Karl asked. "No. Sleep." She walked in the bedroom and looked out the window. "Wherever you are Jesy I just want to say, I love you and come home please. I can't live without you. Just as she said that her phone rang.

JADE: Hello?

JESY: Jade?

JADE: Jesy? Is that you?

JESY: Can you come and pick me up?

JADE: I'm on my way.

"Did she say where she was?", Niall asked. "She told me Starbucks. Hurry up." She smiled and sat back. "She finally came. She's back in my life." The car stopped and Jade smiled to see Jesy leaning against the wall with flowers in her hand. "Jesy." She ran to Jesy and faced her. "Hey", Jesy said. She slapped Jesy in the face, "HEY!? THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY!? HEY!? I thought you were dead. You just left me for....DAYS AND ALL YOU SAY IS HEY!?" She started crying and slapped Jesy again. "Oww...ok. I'm sorry ok? I was in a bad position and had to get away from it. I'm sorry if I hurt you." "Hurt me? I nearly killed myself! I haven't eaten in days or slept because of you!" Jade rolled her eyes and saw Jesy crying then letting the flowers fall to the floor. "I'm sorry. I honestly didn't think you'll do that to yourself. Can you forgive me? I really do love you." "I missed you so much." She jumped on Jesy and wrapped her legs around her waist. Jade gave her multiple kisses, "My life wasn't the same without you. Never leave me like that again." "How can I make it up to you?", Jesy asked. She smirked and whispered something in Jesy's ear. "Oh. My. God. Jade, that's so nasty....but worth it. Wanna get something to eat? I'll buy it for you, whatever you want. Then we can do what you want me to do." "Ok." She kissed Jesy's cheek, "I'm glad your back."

Jade sighed and layed back in bed. "Did you miss me?", Jesy asked. "I cried every night and stared at the same picture of you. Niall told me by the way." "Aww...I'm still sorry by the way. Did you try to kill yourself?" "Twice actually. I was really miserable." "Well this payed off huh?" "I guess." She stared at Jesy and layed back on her. "So where did you go?", Jade asked. "I went somewhere and stayed in a hotel. Not sure where though. But I thought about committing suicide as well but I thought about the baby and you." She smiled and took Jesy's arms to touch her stomach. "Do you think we'll be together forever?", she asked. "Jade of course I do. If we stay together until age 25, I'll ask to marry you. That's only if we stay together that long." "I want a pretty ring. Diamonds. Real pretty." They laughed and held hands. "Wanna get some ice cream and watch a movie?", Jesy asked. "Yes." Jade put on an over sized sweater and some baggy pants then walked in the kitchen. "JESY! I PUT THE MOVIE IN!" She sat in the chair and felt a kick in her stomach. "Hey you little rascal, that hurt", she whispered. "Are you talking to him?" "Yeah. He kicked me. Wanna listen?" Jesy nodded as Jade pulled her sweater up and put her ear to Jade's stomach. "He's a noisy one isn't he?", Jesy asked. "Yea. Just like you."

PERRIES POV

"Thank god Jade's back to her normal self. I missed her happy self. Always smiling, laughing, living her life", Perrie thought as she watched Jade walk in with Jesy. "Good morning Perrie", Jade greeted. "Hello. I'm glad your back to your normal self." "I'm glad she is too. My lovely Jade is back in my life. My lovely Jade", Jesy said empathizing the 'my'. "Oh ok. Anybody wanna hang out tonight?" "We could do a double date! Jesy and I and you with Niall!" "That sounds good." "I-I don't think we sh-." "Do what?", Niall asked holding Perrie. She sighed and slapped herself.. "A double date tonight." "Let's do it Perrie. It'll be fun. Jesy, me, Jade, c'mon." "...Fine. Let's do that tonight." "This'll be fun!", Jade said eyeing Perrie. She looked back and smiled. "I can pick you up tonight", Niall whispered. "Sure. Uh...Jade can I talk to you for a second?" "Yeah." Perrie grabbed Jade's arm and led her to the bathroom stall. "Why is it always a ba-." She grabbed Jade's head and kissed her. "That's why I said no to the double date. That's what I'm trying not to do. I can never stop trying to do that", she whispered. "Oh. I didn't....know. Can you try?" "Mhm. I don't keep promises though."