CHAPTER 19

JADES POV

"Jade, why didn't you tell him when you had the chance yesterday?", Jesy asked. "Cause I can't tell him. Who knows what he'll say or do? I just don't wanna ruin this relationship." "You already have. You screwed it up. If you don't tell him about what we did yesterday, you'll mess it up even more now if you don't tell him, I'll do it myself." "Please don't do that to me. I can't tell him. Can we just keep it between us and not tell anyone?" "Tell anyone what?" Jade rolled her eyes and turned around looking at Perrie folding her arms. "You really want to know?", Jade asked. "Yea." "Don't tell everyone that your a complete bitch and idiot for falling for that trick." "Ha ha. Not funny. Anyways I know your little secret." Jade gasped and covered her face. "Please don't tell Niall that we kissed some more when Jesy was at my house", Jade whispered. "Ha you fell for this one. Your a complete idiot and bitch for falling for this trick Jade. Toodles", Perrie said laughing.

"I can't believe I fell for that trick. I can't believe it. How could I have been so stupid!?" "Who cares? She knows, she knows but I know something that might ruin her as well." "But everyone will know about....us and Niall will hate me and everything will be ruined!" "Calm the fuck down Jade. Just let me tell you. When we were friends, she told me this secret that is a shocker. She told me that she had a job to be a porn star. She told me she did it for a couple of days or weeks than she quit. She didn't even tell her parents. This was also the time she was dating Zayn", Jesy whispered. "So that means she's been having sex with random guys when she was dating Zayn?" "Yea." "This is perfect. This will go above me and you!" Jade jumped and hugged Jesy. "Thank you thank you thank you! This is perfect!" "Your welcome. Wanna post it on Facebook with me?" "Tonight? Yes."

Jade walked over to Jesy's house and knocked on the door twice. "Jade I'm glad you came. Come in", she said. "Ok." "So I got the snacks upstairs and my laptop is ready", she said. "Good. Are your parents home, can I meet them?", Jade asked. "Not yet, they'll be home soon. Let's go upstairs already!" Jade walked upstairs and sat on Jesy's bed and she bought the laptop on the bed. "You ready for this?", Jesy asked lying down next to her. "Yes." "Ok so I'll type, Perrie Edwards was a porn star for weeks and finally stopped. I also found some videos and pictures so I'll post that too." "How did you get pictures and videos?" "Let's just say I tried really hard for this. Now I will post it and wait." "JESY I'M HOME! COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Jade walked downstairs with Jesy and her mom smiled. "Oh hello, what's your name?", she asked. "Uh..Jade." "Hello Jade beautiful name. Jesy why didn't you tell me you bought your girlfriend over?" "Actually mom, she's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend." "Oh I'm sorry. I'll be down here if you need something. Have fun." "Nice meeting you", Jade said. "Nice meeting you too."

"Girlfriend? Seriously?", Jade asked. "Sorry I told my mom and every girl I bring home she thinks it's my girlfriend." Jade layed on the bed again and Jesy layed next to her. "So did anybody look at it yet?" "No. Let's see what Perrie posted about us." Jesy clicked to Perrie's profile and saw nothing. "She didn't post anything. She didn't say anything!", Jade said. "Let's to back and see how many people saw what we posted." Jesy went back and saw 200 people commented and liked it. "Oh my god. 200 comments. One says: Is that Perrie Edwards? She's such a slut now. What the hell happened to her?", Jade said laughing. "This is funny. She does look like a slut in that video. I wonder what's going to happen in school tomorrow." Jade looked at Jesy and laughed some more at the comments. "This was fun. We should do it more often Jesy." "Yea. You know where I live." Jesy and Jade looked at each other and smiled. "I-I uh I have to go. My mom is probably wondering where I am. See you tomorrow", Jade said. "Yea tomorrow." Jade walked away then walked back to Jesy and kissed her cheek.

PERRIES POV

Perrie walked inside school and everyone started looking at her and she raised an eyebrow. "Why is everyone looking at me?" She walked to her locker and opened it and pictures fell out one by one. "What is this?" She heard everyone snickering and she looked at the picture and crumpled it and everyone laughed. "Perrie, I thought you were someone different now I know your not", Zayn said. "Wait Zayn that was a long time ago!" "HEY PERRIE CAN YOU DO THIS MOVE!?", someone yelled and went near a pole and started moving up and down on it. Everyone laughed. Perrie ran to the bathroom and locked herself in the stall. "How did this happen?" "Perrie, you in here?" She stepped out and noticed Jade walking inside. "What do you want?", Perrie asked. "Umm....Are you ok?" "Do I look ok? My makeup is ruined because I'm crying." "Do you need comforting? I can do your makeup over if you want me to." "Sure whatever." "So umm I heard about what happened. I feel bad", Jade said. "Yea. Can I umm....hang out with you today?" "Sure."

"Hey guys", Jade said. "What is she doing here?", Niall asked. "She uh...asked me to and I said yes." Perrie Sat down next to Jesy and looked down. "So uh...I'm sorry that I'm here. I know you guys don't like me but I'm having a hard time right now", Perrie said. "Is it about your secret?", Jesy asked. "Yea. If you guys don't want me to be here, I could just leave right now." "No just stay." Perrie looked at everyone who was looking away and she sighed. "I uh...have to use the bathroom." "I'll come", Jade said. Perrie got up and started walking to the bathroom with Jade following her. "YO PERRIE, MAKE A MOVE FOR ME WOULD YA!?" "Shut the fuck up freak", Jade said. "Whatever you say, lesbian." "Thanks Jade", she said. "Your welcome."

NIALLS POV

"What's taking them so long?", Niall asked. "I don't know." "Why is jade being so nice to Perrie? Perrie's been so mean to her all her life and now she's being nice." "If I told you this, don't tell Perrie. So she was gonna tel- I wanted to get revenge and she told me this secret when we were friends and she told me she had a job to be a porn star and she did it for a week and I posted it on Facebook and now this is why." "That's messed up Jesy. Was Jade helping you?" "Yea. We posted it last night. I feel bad now." "You should tell her cause that was pretty messed up and I don't know why I'm saying this but I feel bad for her", Niall said. "Fine I'll tell her right now." Jesy got up from the table and walked away. "Hey Niall." "That voice.....I remember it." Niall turned around and shook his head.

"Why are you back here Harry?", Niall asked. "I went to a asylum and they said I was good and let me free. Now I'm back here. Have you seen Jade?" "She's not here. She uh-." "Niall I just came back and sh- sh-Harry? What is- why? Why are you here?", Jade asked. "I'm back. Did you miss me?" He walked near her to give her a hug and Niall went in front of Jade. "I just wanted to give her a hug." "No. Leave her alone." "Niall, I changed I just want to say hi and I'm sorry", Harry said. "I don't trust or believe you. Leave us alone." Niall took Jade's hand and walked out the cafeteria. "I don't trust him", he said. "He seemed honest." "He wants you to think that but he's lying. I love you too much for you to get hurt again." Jade smiled and Niall put her hair back and kissed her. "I missed that", he said. ".....Yea."

HARRYS POV

"Damn it I was so close. That fucking Horan. I'll get her later, but I just need a way to act like I changed."

*Ooooooooh*