CHAPTER 35

NIALLS POV

2 Weeks Later.....

"I hear Perrie snoring. She sounds cute. C'mon Niall, try to wake up today. Just. Twitch. Your. Finger!" He moved his finger and slowly opened his eyes. "P-Perrie", he croaked. "Niall. NIALL! YOUR AWAKE AND TALKING AND....I missed you so much", she said crying. "I missed you too. H-how long have I been here?" "Two months." "It feels like it's been two very long days." She laughed, "Should I get the doctor?" "Yeah." Perrie started walk out the door, "Niall, I'm glad your back." He smiled as the doctor walked in. "Ah....good afternoon. I'm glad to see your awake. Well your health seems to be fine and your blood. You'll be able to go home in 2 days" the doctor said. "So what did I miss for the past two months?", Niall asked. "Jade and Jesy bought an apartment to raise the kid and their not going to college. Zayn and I are friends again and my boyfriend is finally awake!" She jumped on him and he smiled. "My body is sore, but I'll allow you to stay on it. I really missed you." "I know you did." "I also heard you talking when I was in a coma. When you said I love you, well guess what? I love you too." He kissed her nose and forehead.

JESYS POV

"Jesy." "Mhm?" "Someone is knocking on the door." "Why can't you get it?", she asked. "Cause you love me, I'm tired and again, you love me." Jesy rolled her eyes and out of bed. She walked towards the door and opened it. "Mom?" "Jesy. I finally found you. I've been looking everywhere for you until I saw Jade's mom and asked her." She hugged Jesy and grabbed her arm. "What are you doing?" "Your coming back home!" "What? No. I can't just leave jade here alone! I thought you accepted us", Jesy said stepping backwards. "I do accept you but I don't accept you not going to college. What about your dreams?" "Spending my life with Jade is my dream! I'M NOT COMING HOME!" "Jesy?" She turned around to see Jade crying. "Jade. I'm not gonna leave you. Never." She hugged her as Jade cried into Jesy's neck. "Get out of here mom. Whenever you figure out that this is the best choice, come back", she said. "Fine. Congratulations by the way." The door closed and Jesy kissed Jade's head. "I promise I won't leave you." "Promise?" "I promise Jade."

"NIALL!", Jade yelled letting go of Jesy's hand. "JADE!" "JESY!", Jesy yelled sarcastically. "Hey Jesy", Niall said hugging her. "Niall. How was hospital?" "Quiet. But luckily I had my beautiful girlfriend to talk to me." "Stop it Niall", Perrie said. "Can I see the apartment?", he asked. "Yeah. Come inside." Jesy took Jade's hand and gasped when she walked inside. "What the hell happened in here?", Jesy asked. "Someone must've had fun in here." "WHY DOES OUR APARTMENT LOOK LIKE SHIT!?" "Hey, what's this paper on the floor?" She walked towards the paper and read it out loud: Like the mess I made?

Hope you enjoyed

Everything in your house will fade.

One by one first is Jade.

Everyone looked at Jade who was eating a waffle. "What?", Jade asked and Jesy smacked her face.

JADES POV

"Someone is trying to kill me again?" "Didn't you just hear me read that paper?" "No. I was eating a waffle." Jade heard everyone groan and she looked at the letter again. "Did you look at the back? It has a label on it", Jade said. Jesy took the paper out her hands and Jade sat on her. "It says...arora. Arora What's that?" "I don't know." "Well I think we should stay here to protect Jade", Niall said. "Ooh a sleepover!", Perrie squealed. "Perrie and I will stay in the living room and you and Jade stay in the bedroom." "Can I stay with Jade? It's girl stuff." Jade looked at Perrie and smiled. "Ok. Goodnight everyone and remember, if you hear anything don't move." Everyone moved away and Perrie smiled. "Well your sleeping with me I guess", Jade said. "Yea...Do you take the right or left?" "It doesn't matter for me." She felt eyes on her as she got dressed and turned around to see Perrie staring at her. "Here, take some clothes. Your not sleeping in those are you?" "Uh....sure. Thanks." Jade layed next to Perrie with her face close, "So your telling me that kiss you gave me was a mistake?" "Y-yea. It was an accident." "Ok. Goodnight Perrie, sweet dreams." She kissed Perrie's forehead and turned around.

BAM! CLICK! Jade heard noises and jumped every time. "Perrie, are you awake?" "Now I am. What's wrong?" "I can't sleep." "For the past 5 hours you were awake?", Perrie asked. "Yea." "Would you sleep if I sang a song to you?" "I'm not a baby you know. But please sing a song." She sat up and Perrie followed. "Can you sing...hmm...anything you want." Perrie nodded and sang a soft, soothing song. "That was nice. Ok. I'm going to sleep." She sighed and Perrie fell back asleep. "I can't sleep knowing there's someone trying to kill me. What the?" Jade felt Perrie wrap their arms around her. "Mmm...Jade I love you so much. Niall I love you too", Perrie mumbled. "Ugh. She's only dreaming." She got up and dragged herself towards Jesy. Jade climbed in between Jesy and Niall. "Jade is that you?", Jesy whispered. "Yes. I couldn't sleep." "Oh ok." "I have a feeling it's gonna be a long night...."

PERRIES POV

"Ahh...good morning Ja- Jade? Jade!" Perrie got up and bumped into Niall. "Niall, where's Jade?" "She's sleeping with Jesy. How'd you sleep last night?" "Fine. You?" "Ehh....I'm good. Should we wake then up?" "Throw cold water on them or make a huge noise?", Perrie asked. "I like the big noise. I'll get my blow horn." "Niall wait." She looked at Niall and took off his shirt. "There. That's better", she said blushing. "I see you like me in my boxers and shirtless." "Maybe." They walked inside the room and blew the horn. Jade and Jesy screamed then fell off the bed. "PERRIE EDWARDS AND NIALL HORAN I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!", Jade yelled. Perrie laughed and closed their door. "That was hilarious. We should do that again", Niall said. She focused on Niall's body and blushed again. "You enjoying my 'beautiful' body aren't you?" "...No! Maybe...sorta...yes." He pushed her on the couch and kissed her. She kissed back and saw a flash. "HA! I'M PUTTING THIS ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK!", Jade yelled. "Wait, NO! STOP! NOBODY KNOWS ABOU-." "Oops. I pressed post already.

Perrie leaned on the lockers as everyone whispered and commented on the picture. "A slut and a player. Perfect together", someone said. "PERRIE!" "Here we go..." "Your dating my Niall?", Ariele asked. "He's not yours anymore. He's mine now." Ariele pushed Perrie to the lockers and picked her stomach twice. "You better break up with him. I. Want. Him. Back." She fell to the floor and saw a hand in her face. "Here take my hand." She took it and got up, clenching her stomach. "Thanks.....Jade." "Sorry about the picture. It was an accident, I would never so it on purpose." "Yea whatever. Help me to the bathroom." Perrie heard Jade sigh as they walked to the bathroom and in a stall. Jade lifted up Perrie's shirt and poked her stomach. "Oww." "Sorry." "You know you say that word too much", Perrie said. "I know. How about los siento?" "....Same thing. Oh and thanks by the way." "Your welcome." She felt herself moving closer as Jade stared off in space and hugged her. "You look like a clueless monkey when you stare off in space." "I should stop doing that then. C'mon let's go. Who knows what could happen when we're in the bathroom?" "Ok."

*Werd Jade.....werd*