CHAPTER 32

JADES POV

Jade hid behind Jesy then kissed her shoulder and led up to her neck. "JADE! NO!", Jesy yelled. "Why?" "Your pregnant. Who knows what could happen?" "But it'll be some boring nine months!" "I'm not taking any chances Jade. You can't convince me, you can never ever convi-." Jade shut her up with a kiss and Jesy kissed back causing the chair to fall. "Did that hurt?", Jade asked. "No." She kissed her again and stopped herself. "Your right Jesy. I'm not gonna take any chances." Jesy sat up, "But you started. We have to finish." "Nope." "Fine. Can you at least have a boy?" "Well see." "Can we buy an apartment?" "What?" Jade got off Jesy and sat in between her legs. "Well if your gonna have a child and we can't attend college, we could buy and apartment and stay there." "But you have to attend college." "But I have to raise this child with you. You can't do it by yourself!", she said. "If I can't go to college, you have to!" "JADE! We're raising this child....together." Jade's phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello?....Oh my god....Is he ok?....We'll be right there." "What is it?", Jesy asked. "It's Niall. He got in a car accident."

Jade ran inside the hospital and hugged Perrie. "Thank god your ok", Jade said. "Bumps and bruises but Niall was hurt more than me. The doctors are working on him." "Anything weird happened when Niall was driving?", Jesy asked. "There was a black car following us and it made a turn in front of us and hit us. The person ran out the car before the car hit us." She sat on Jesy's lap and thought. "We obviously know who did this but how'd the car keep moving if he got out?" "He's smart! He has ways! Right now we need to focus on Niall!" "I shouldn't be asking this at this time but Jade, how's your baby?", Perrie asked. "Fine I guess. It's only been four days." She felt Jesy's hand touch her belly and blushed. "When is the d-." "Hello everyone. I'm Dr. Frank." "Is Niall ok?" "No. He's suffered serious conditions and he's in a coma." "What? A coma? No", Perrie said. "I'm sorry. We're doing everything we can." Jade buried her head in Jesy's neck and cried. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!", Perrie yelled. She thew chairs around and fell on the floor, crying."I think I'm gonna stay here."

PERRIES POV

Perrie held Jade's hand and smiled. "I feel this weird tingling in my hand. Like....a spark. Holy shit. What am I thinking? I can't have feelings for this girl. Can I?" "Perrie, you ok now?", Jade asked. "Yea. I'm just....upset." "We all are." Jade squeezed her hand tighter and Perrie let go. "Umm....I gotta....I need some fresh air", she said running outside. "Perrie. What the hell is wrong with you? You're with Niall you can't have feelings for Jade. Ugh....but whenever I'm near her...I have an urge to..kiss h-STOP IT!" She walked back inside and sighed. "You ok?", she asked. "Jade, I- never mind. I'm just tired. I'm really tired that's all." "You can sleep on me if you want." Perrie blushed and put her head on Jade's lap. She felt Jade's stomach move up and down. "She's so calm. Her legs are so warm and creepily soft. It's like a soft pillow that everyone loves." Perrie smiled, "Jade." "Yes Perrie?" "Jesy is lucky to have a girl like you." "Thank you and I know she is. Niall is lucky to have you." "As long as he lives I'll still have him."

JESYS POV

"Jade is so cute when she sleeps. I think I'll be a good mother. Taking care of Jade is like having a child already." "Mmm...no. Stop it. Stop. STOP!", Jade yelled. Jesy swerved the car and stopped it. She hugged Jade tight and she opened her eyes, gasping for air. "What happened?", she asked. "You had a nightmare. Wanna go to a hotel and get away from home for a while?" "Sure. But we have no clothes except for the ones we're wearing." "I have some just in case of emergency." Jesy drove to Hilton Hotel and parked the car. "Hi we'd like a room please", Jesy said. "Names?" "Jesy Nelson and Jade Thirlwall." "You already booked a room. It's on the second room do you need an extra key?" "Umm....ok." She took the key and walked upstairs. "Whoever booked this room was nice. Now we can relax and have time to ourselves", Jade said jumping on the bed. "I'm hoping it's to ourselves." She sat next to Jade and yawned. "Are you tired?", she asked. "Yea. Your lucky you got a nap. I wanna go to sleep." "Cuddle?" "Sure." Jesy wrapped her arms around Jade's waist and touched her stomach again. "Don't worry it's still there", Jade said. "Making sure."

Jesy woke up to the sound of someone retching in the bathroom. "Jade?" She got up and walked to the bathroom seeing Jade next to the toilet. "Are you ok?", Jesy asked. "Yeah...I'm fine." "You sure?" Jade washed out her mouth and nodded. "I just felt sick again." "Oh. Are you coming back to bed?" "I'll finish up. It's just t- Omph!" Jade fell to the floor, holding her stomach and Jesy bent down, hugging her. "You ok?" "I'm. No. My stomach.....it FUCKING HURTS!" "Don't worry I'll take you to the hospital ok?" Jesy picked her up and walked out the bathroom seeing a black figure by the door. "Hello Jesy. Oh yeah I totally forgot about Jade knowing that your alive. How are you guys doing?" "Harry you gotta move away from the door she ha-." Harry ran up to Jesy and hit her in the head with a lamp. "JESY!" "Jade....."

"Ah....my head. Jade. JADE! JADE!?" Jesy looked around and found herself hanging from a rope. "Damn it. JADE! JADE!?" "I FUCKING HATE YOU!", Harry yelled. She found a knife on the floor and quickly took herself off. "JADE!" She crawled towards a wall finding Jade on the floor with Harry on her. "LEAVE HER ALONE!, she yelled. "How'd you get out?", Harry asked. She stood up holding a knife and smirked. "Next time don't leave equipment around." "Son of a bitch." He yelled in anger and raided his fist towards Jade's stomach. Jesy ran towards Harry and jumped on him. "Jade can you move?", Jesy asked. She nodded. "Then get out of here!" "But I can't leave you." Harry punched Jesy's stomach. "GO!" Jade got up and started running out the door. Harry picked up Jesy and slammed her into the wall. "Why? Why did you save Jade? I wanted her dead. Now your taking her place, what a good girlfriend you are." "No. Your taking her place!" Jesy stuck the knife in Harry's stomach and he gasped. "B-bitch." "That's right. Happy dying Harry", she said and kicked him in the face.

"Jade? Where's Jade?" She looked around and everything was white. Hospital. "Mrs. Nelson, your awake", the doctor said. "Where is Jade? I need to see her!" "She's fine. It was just contractions." "Can I see her?" "Sure. She's in the other room." Jesy got changed and and walked in the next room. "Hey beautiful", Jade said. "Harry's dead. I stabbed him in the stomach." She kissed Jade's forehead and hugged her tight. "I'm glad your ok." "Yeah. Are you sure you killed him?", she asked making a puppy face. "Yes. Did you think about us moving in an apartment?" "Do you think it'll help us?" "Anything will work. Especially when it's us two." "Aww. Then yes, we can buy an apartment. Just as soon as I tell my mom and you tell yours. Promise?" "I promise." "Good. Now get me out of this hospital. I hate this place." "Ok get dressed. I won't look but I'll never promise that."

NIALLS POV

"Perrie? Was that Perrie talking? Damn it, why can't I talk? I want to tell her how much I love her. Fuck Harry. Fuck him."

*Awwiez!!!!!*