CHAPTER 26

JADES POV

"MOM! LETS GO!" "i'm coming." Jade took pictures of herself and quickly posted it on instagram as her mom walked downstairs. "Do you think Jesy would like this dress?", Jade asked. "Honey, your her girlfriend. She'll like anything you wear." "Thank you." She stepped inside her car and her mom drove to the restaurant. "Oh my gosh Jesy. Your beautiful. Jade why didn't you tell me this girl was beautiful?", mom asked. "I said it. Plenty of times." "Thank you Mrs. Thirlwall." "Hey Jess", Jade said. "Hello beautiful." "You ok from last night?" "Yea I'm fine." "Girls, we're going inside." Jade slipped her hand in Jesy's and walked inside. "So Jade, do you love my daughter?" "Yes I do." "Jesy, I thought your father was coming", mom said. "No, he doesn't accept me for who I am." "Aww...I think I'm gonna cry." "Jesy", jade whispered. "Yeah?" "Bathroom." "Oh ok." "Mom, we're going to the bathroom." "Ok. I'm ordering your drinks!" Jade took Jesy's arm, leading her to the bathroom. "What is it?", Jesy asked. She sat on the sink and smiled. "Oh...now I see. Smart you." She walked closer to Jade and kissed her. Jade kissed back and put her arms around Jesy's neck until the door opened. "Oh. Hello ma'am", Jesy said. "Ugh. Disgusting."

"Did she just call us disgusting?", Jade asked. "I think so." "That's so....mean. I think I'm about to cry." Her lips started trembling and a tear fell down her cheek. "Aww don't cry. Please don't cry." "I-I can't." "Wanna go back and forget everything that happened?", Jesy asked. "Yea." They walked back inside and heard yelling and screaming. "MY DAUGHTER IS NOT SICK! SHE'S PERFECTLY HEALTHY!" "Mom, what's going on?", Jade asked. "This woman saw you two in the bathroom and finds it nasty." "Yes it is disgusting. Two girls kissing? Gross. Their too young for this!" "Umm...I uh..have to get fresh air. I'll be back", Jade said running outside. She cried and ran then heard someone yelling her name. "JADE! JADE WAIT!" "Just...leave me alone. Please."

"Honey? Are you home?", mom asked. Jade looked at her mom then went back to eating ice cream. "Are you ok?" "No. Now leave me alone." She walked over and sat next to Jade. "Jesy was upset. She didn't talk for the rest of the dinner." "That's nice." "Did you guys fight?", she asked. "NO! Now leave me alone! I want to be alone!" Jade pushed her mom out the chair and pouted. "Hey sis'." "Let me guess Karl, mom sent you out here huh?" "No I like helping out my sister. Now, tell me what happened with Jesy", he said. "Uh...we were making out in the bathroom and some lady came inside and called us disgusting. She started yelling at mom and I left. Jesy followed me and I told her to leave me alone. That's all for me to tell you." "My best advice is to say your sorry when you go back to school." "Ugh...I hate saying sorry to people", she said. Karl hugged and kissed her head. "Eww you kissed me." "love you too sis."

JESYS POV

"Did Jade call you or anything?", Perrie asked. "No. She said leave her alone and that's what I'm doing." "Just go talk to her! She was probably upset and and said things she didn't mean." "I'm not gonna talk to her. She needs h-." "H-hey." "Hi." "I'll leave you two alone", Perrie whispered. "What do you want?", Jesy asked. "To say sorry. I was really mad on Saturday and I don't want you to leave me alone." She took Jesy's hands and smiled sadly. "Umm...I don't know what to say." "can I make it up to you? Tonight. We can go somewhere tonight or something. You can say no if you want to", she said. "Sure. I need a break from studying anyways." "Good. See you tonight?" "Yeah."

3 hours later....

"Jesy, where are you going?", mom asked. "To meet up with Jade. She said she's gonna make it up to me." "Oh ok. Good, see you later then." She walked outside and started walking to the restaurant when her phone rang.

JESY: Hello?

JADE: Uh...

JESY: Where are you? I'm already here!

JADE: Umm...I had to stay home.

JESY: Seriously? You said you wanted to make it up to me and you stay home!?

JADE: I'm sorry it was just a l-

JESY: Never mind. Bye.

She turned around and started walking back home.

"He won't stop bothering me Jesy. He always, well kinda follows me around!", Perrie complained."Isn't it obvious? He obviously likes you....and I already have my own problems to deal with." She took a sip of her hot chocolate as Perrie laughed. "Wait, he likes me?" "Duh. He told Jade and she told me." "Thata's funny. He knows I'm in love with Zayn plus he likes every fucking girl in the school", she said. "I guess. It's almost Valentines Day, he'll probably get you something." "I'll throw it out. Zayn should get me something. Hopefully a necklace. So what are you getting Jade?" "I already got her something but I should just take it back. She ruined everything today and this was our second fight. I'm surprised we're still together." "Don't say that. You know you love her." "The question is, does she feel the same way now?" Perrie nodded and looked outside. "Well maybe you should ask her now." Perrie pointed outside and Jesy smiled. She walked outside, looking at the snow falling. "Hey", Jade said. "Hi." "I'm sorry about today. It was mom and something happened and.....I'm sorry. I said that twice didn't I?", she asked. "I accept you apology and you look pretty with that beanie." "Thanks." Jesy held Jade by the waist and kissed her, "I'm sorry too. Love you." She held her tighter. "Love you too."

NIALLS POV

"Hey Jesy and Jade, have you seen Perrie?", Niall asked. "She's inside." he looked inside noticing Perrie drinking something. "Thanks." He opened the door and sat with her. "Umm...hey", she said. "Sup." "Why are you here?" "Oh I uh....wanted to say hi." "Ok." Niall whistled and tapped the table a couple of times. "I'm sorry I didn't go on our date", Perrie said. "Date? No. It was no-." "Niall stop it. I know you like me. Jade obviously can't keep a secret." "Fuck", he said. "But there's one problem. Well many problems. One, I don't like you. Two, I still like Zayn and three, I can't go out with you." "Why? Why can't we go out?" "Didn't you just hear me? I just said I like Zayn. Not you. Not anyone else. Zayn." She walked out the store and Niall sat back in his chair. "Nice Niall. There you go messing things up...again."

* Wow......just wow. I don't know what to say to myself except....wow. *