CHAPTER 34

JADES POV

"Good morning you two love birds!" "Ugh. Jade, who's waking us up?", Jesy complained. She covered herself along with Jesy and the covers been pulled off. "NO! PUT IT BACK ON!", Jade yelled. "Jade Amelia Thirlwall. How do you not want to see your own mother?" She sat up to find her mom holding a platter of food. "Mom. What are you doing here? Especially at 7:00 in the morning." "I came to visit you two. I made you breakfast." "Thanks." Her mom left it on the bed and walked out. "How nice of your mom to make breakfast for us", Jesy said. "I guess. Too tired to eat. Feed me." "No! You feed yourself." Jade made a sad face and her lip quivered. "Fine." She smiled and chewed on her first bite. "So what do you wanna do today?" "Sleep." "Jade, seriously. We can see a movie, invite a friend over. Anything." She layed down to her side and sighed. "Sleep Jesy. I want t-." "ALRIGHT! I have plans for today. We can go shopping today and get you new clothes!", mom said. "Mom I want to sleep I had a hard week." "It'll be fun. C'mon, get out of bed. Also never wear those booty shorts again. Even if your trying to impress Jesy." Jade groaned and fell backwards. "Your trying to impress me?"

"I'll see you guys another time. Bye", mom said hugging Jesy. "Bye mom." Jade fell to the couch and painted. "I am so tired. I can't breath." Ugh....No time for party", she said. "Your too tired to kiss me? Ok I understand. I'll just go to bed forever and ever." "Suddenly I'm not so tired anymore. Jesy!" Jesy walked over to Jade and smirked. "Your so evil and vicious! I h-." She covered Jade's mouth with a finger. "I'm just evil not vicious and you know you love me." She nodded quickly and took Jesy's finger off her face. "I'm bored can we do something?" "We can play a game.....wanna sleep?" "Thank you." Jade got up and climbed into bed. "JADE! YOU DIDN'T CH- never mind", Jesy said following. "Nap time." She slowly closed her eyes and yawned. "Jade." "Mhm." "I'll make dinner." "Ok. Can you make me...mmm" She suddenly fell asleep and softly snored.

PERRIES POV

Perrie opened the door seeing Zayn. "Mom, what is he doing here?" "He's here to tell you something." "Well I don't want to here a word from him. Get out Zayn!" "Perrie! How rude!", mom said. She sat in front of him and rolled her eyes. "What do you want?" "I broke up with Melissa. I had nobody else to talk to about this. So I came here to talk to you." "Oh. That's....sad", she said. "She's not the one for me anyways. How are you and Niall, I mean did he wake up yet?" Perrie whispered a bit and shook her head. "No. It's almost been two months. I hope he'll wake you soon. I miss him.....a lot." Zayn smiled and pulled his chair closer. "I really miss us Perrie. I know we can't date again but can we just be friends? At least talk?", Zayn asked. "We can make an arrangement for that. Wanna go get a snack?" "Sure." She walked outside feeling Zayn's hand slip in hers and smiled. "I'm surprised you didn't let go Perrie." "I'm surprised too."

Perrie walked up to Jade's apartment and knocked on the door twice. "Hey Perrie", Jade said. "Is Jesy home with you?" "No. She's finding a job. Come in." She stepped inside and looked at Jade up and down then blushed. "Your turning red. Who are you thinking about?", Jade asked. "Nobody...nobody at all. You look nice today." "Thank you. You want anything to drink?" "No thanks I just got something with Zayn." Jade put her hand on Perrie's thigh and moved closer to her face. "Zayn huh? Are you cheating on Niall?" Perrie's heart started beating fast as Jade's hand moved higher. "Jade....your kinda close. T-too close." "I know. Is there a problem?" "N-no." Her hand moved up and Perrie layed back, biting her lip. "Jade...what are y-you doing?" "Testing....." "Perrie don't do it. No!" She sat up and pushed Jade away. "S-sorry", she stuttered. "It's fine." "I think Jesy's home."

JADES POV

"Perrie is acting really weird." The door opened and Jesy walked in. "Jade!" Jade ran to Jesy and jumped on her along with a kiss. "Did you miss me?" "I had Perrie to comfort me. What's in the bag!?" "Hold on, Perrie do you mind?", Jesy asked. "Oh yeah. Sorry uh....bye." She sat on Jesy and jumped up and down. "So Jesy, what's in the bag?", Jade questioned. Jesy got up and took something out the bag then leaned on her knee. "Jesy..." The box opened and a shiny ring appeared. "Jesy, this is a big step and we're too young." "What? No. I'm not proposing to you! It's a promise ring." "Oh." "Jade Thirlwall, will you accept this promise ring?" "Yes. Yes I will." The ring slipped on Jade's finger and pulled Jesy for a kiss, feeling her kiss back. CLICK! "Did you just take a picture of us kissing?", Jade asked. "For memories Jade. Also Instagram."

*Short Chapter......sorry.*