CHAPTER 13

PERRIES POV

"Jesy, can we talk?", Perrie asked. "Yea." "Umm....that kiss I gave you yesterday was a mistake and I don't know what I was thinking." "It's cool. I don't mind but where did you hear that I was a lesbian?" "Ariele she said that you told her a couple of days ago and to not tell anyone especially Perrie." Jesy rolled rolled her eyes. "I knew she was gonna tell you", she mumbled. "What? Did you just say I knew she was gonna tell me?", Perrie asked. "Yea...." "So you are a lesbian! Why didn't you just tell me I wouldn't mind." "But you would mind if she had a crush on you." Perrie paused for a second and put her head down. "I'm sorry Jesy. I-I can't." She walked over to Zayn and looked at Jesy and pulled his head over and kissed him. "Well hi to you too babe'l", Zayn said. "Can we just...leave from the hallway?" "Yea." Perrie looked at Jesy again and she gave Perrie a sad look and walked away.

JADES POV

"Jade, does your head still hurt?", Harry asked. "No..I'm hoping I don't faint in class. I have to use the bathroom see you in class." Jade kissed Harry and walking inside the bathroom and heard some sniffling coming from a stall. "Hello?", Jade asked. "If it's you Perrie, go away." "Actually it's Jade. Who is this?" ".....Jesy." Jesy came out the stall and wiped away her tears. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" "Nothing...." "Are you sure cause you don't seem ok." Jesy folded her arms and let a hip to the side. "It's Perrie. She found out I'm a.....lesbian and she knows I like her....she said nothing and walked away with Zayn." "You are!? I never knew that...anyways, you could avoid her and hang out with me if you like...I sit with the boys at lunch but sometimes with Harry alone", Jade said. "Really? Thanks..you know Perrie was wrong about you, you're nice and you do seem cool now I know why Harry loves you so much." "Thanks. I have to get to class now, see you at lunch."

Jade felt someone's hands slip into hers and pulled her around. "Hello Jade", Harry said. "You scared me hi." "Have any plans for tonight?" "Hmm......no. Why?", Jade asked. "Wanna go to the carnival today since we didn't last time?" "Sure. Oh and Jesy is gonna sit with us during lunch today." "What why? I thought it'll be just us two...alone today." "Please she got nice and Perrie is mad with her and she needs a friend." "But she has Leigh Anne." "She's absent today. Please?" Jade made a puppy face and looked into Harry's eyes. "FINE! She can sit with us I just wanted to be alone with you", he said sadly. "It's only for today I promise love you." "Love you too." Harry starred walking away and winked at Jade. She smiled and walked into Perrie and she glared at Jade. "Bitch, trying to steal my friends", Perrie said. "What are you talking about?" "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Your trying to take Jesy away from me!" "No. You hurt her feelings and I'm being her friend for today. All you ever do is hurt people's feelings." "Take that back." "No cause you know it's true." Perrie looked at Jade's face and slapped it.

"Why'd you do that!?", Jade asked putting her hand on her face. "Cause bitches deserve it." "Then in that case..." Jade slapped Perrie back and smiled. "That's it." Perrie jumped on Jade and started pulling her hair. "OWW! STOP THAT!", Jade yelled. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!", everyone chanted. Jade stretched out Perrie's shirt and kicked her. "STOP IT!" Jade felt someone pull her out and carrying her. "THIS ISN'T OVER JADE!", Perrie yelled. "Put me down", Jade complained punching and kicking. "That hurts you know Jade." "Huh?" The person put her down on a table in a empty room and smiled. "Niall!!", She said running to him and jumped on him. "I missed you so much!" "I missed you too and I got you a souvenir", he said taking out a bag. "I got you a bracelet that says sister cause even though we broke off our short relationship your like a sister to me. I got one for myself that says brother." "Aww...that's cute. Thanks for pulling me out I can't stand her. Wanna sit with Harry and Jesy and I during lunch?", Jade asked. "Yea. I missed you and I'm glad I'm back." "I missed you more. I'm glad your back."

"Harry guess who's back", Jade said. "I can see Niall behind you." "Boo. Party pooper." "Hey guys did you miss me?", Niall asked. "Yea we all did." "Hey Jesy, I thought you usually sit with Perrie." "The bitch? Hell no I need a huge break way from her." "Oh. Well I'm going to get food I'm starving." Niall smiled at Jade and walked away. Jade sat on Harry's lap and he put his arms around her. "You guys are cute together but I think her and Niall are better", Jesy said. "No he's more like a brother than a boyfriend. Harry's better and stronger and way cuter", Jade said. "Aww give me a kiss." Jade kissed Harry and Niall walked back over, "You guys are cute together. I'm sorry it didn't work out Jade." "No problem." "Since I'm I'm back, who wants to hang out with me tonight?", Niall asked. "Harry and I have plans tonight sorry." "I have to help out Leigh Anne with homework." "I understand, see you guys later." "See? When I broke it off with him he acted the same way!" "Weird..

HARRY'S POV

"Jade everything at this carnival is for you!", Harry said opening his arms wide. Jade laughed and jumped on his back. "Yea piggy back ride!", she said. "Aww, your so adorable when you talk like a kid." "I thought I was adorable all the time." "Who cares? Let's go on some rides!!" Harry took Jade's hand and pointed to a water ride. "Wanna get wet?", he asked. "I'll love to." He payed for the tickets and sat in a seat and the ride started moving up and up and fell down into the water. "AHHH I'M WET!", Harry yelled. "My hair is wet. It's gonna look weird." "Your hair? What a about mine!? I need my curls!" Harry laughed and pointed to a mini game. "Oh my gosh I need that bear with a heart. I want that bear it's so cute!!", Jade said jumping like a kid. "Fine I'll get it for you." He walked over and gave the man five dollars. "Ok sir you have to throw the baseball and hit the three bottles to win the big prize!" Harry looked at Jade and winked at her. He threw the ball and it hit the bottles knocking them to the ground." "YEAH!" Harry took the bear and gave it to Jade.

"Thanks for taking me out today", Jade said. "Your welcome. Anything for you. I have this one last ride I wanna take you on follow me." Harry led her to the ferris wheel and she stepped back. "C'mon Jade." "No...I can't go. I don't wanna go." "Why?", he asked. "Cause I can't." "C'mon your with me there's nothing to be afraid of." "I don't want to." Harry sighed and walked back over to her and picked her up. "What are you doing!?" Harry sat her in a seat and strapped in. "Were up Jade do you wanna look down?", Harry asked. ".....No." "Don't be a baby. Just look down....for me." Jade rolled her eyes at Harry and looked down and smiled. "Wow. It's pretty", she said. "Yup!" "I love you..." Harry picked up her head and kissed her and moved his head in a up and down movement. "Harry", Jade said. "Yea?" "I don't feel good. My stomach hurts." "Are you feeling dizzy again?", he asked rubbing her back. "No...." "Are you-." Harry watched Jade lean over and throw up. "Oh..I'm guessing that's why you said I can't go", he said and she nodded and threw up again. "Well I'll just sit here and wait..", he said awkwardly

PERRIES POV (again)

Perrie walked up the stairs and knocked on Jesy's door. "What do you want?", Jesy asked. "I want to say sorry to a friend." Perrie held out a box wrapped with a bow. "I got you something." Jesy rolled her eyes and opened the box and smiled. "You got me a necklace...It's beautiful. Thank you Perrie." "Your welcome." "Wanna come upstairs? My parents aren't home", Jesy asked. "Yea sure." Perrie closed the door and took off her jacket. "Do your parents know?", Perrie asked. "No. I don't know why they'll say. I bet they'll be parents and love you more than ever. But I'm just really scared to tell them." Perrie nodded and walked upstairs into Jesy's room. "I remember having sleepovers in here. So much fun just being silly and jumping on beds and doing nails", Perrie said sitting on her bed. "We can do another one if you like." "Nope too old for that but you, me and Leigh Anne could have a girl's night out." Perrie looked out the window and later down.

"So what do you wanna do?", Jesy asked. "Just hang out.....just us two again." "Again. So you'll accept me having a crush on you?" "All the guys do. I'm getting used to it." Jesy laughed a bit and joined Perrie on the bed. "So....I heard you fought Jade again." "Yea that bitch is going down next time." "No need she's cool once you get to meet her, she's actually qui-." Perrie put her hands on Jesy's head and kissed her. Jesy started kissing back and put her hands on Perrie's back and put her forehead on hers. "This never happened ok?", Perrie asked. "Yea." Perrie kissed Jesy once more, "I have to go. Tomorrow, our lives will be the same." Jesy nodded quickly and Perrie smiled.

*Mmm....if it was my mom....hmmm.....u don't wanna noe.. anyways tell me what u think, comment, vote and follow*