CHAPTER 9

* I think you people all know this already but for those who don't, Gemma is his older sister*

HARRYS POV

Harry woke up and started breathing hard. "What is it?", Jade asked squinting. "I either had a nightmare or I'm just breathing hard cause I'm sick." He started sweating and turning red a bit and wiped away some sweat. "So your breathing hard?", Jade asked. "Yea. Do me a favor and feel my heart beat or me. Is it fast or slow?" Harry lifted up his shirt and felt a hand go up to his chest. "It seems like your heart is going fast. That's what it feels like to me but I'm not a doctor. Ask your mom in the morning." "Thank you for staying over and not letting my mom know that we're sleeping in the same bed right now. I think my dad knows but doesn't care." "Your welcome." She kissed his forehead, "Now please go back to sleep. I'm tired." "Ok. See you in the morning." He turned around and felt Jade's arm cuddle with his body. "Jade?" "Yea?" "Do you think that my mom will find out about what we're doing and stop me from seeing you?", he asked. "I can tell she hates me already but, she'll never find out."

"HARRY HURRY UP!", Jade yelled. "Coming. I was just bundling up and getting ready for the cold." "Ok. Let's go." "No. No. No. No. Harry you are not going out today", Mrs. Styles said. "Mom. Why not? I'm only taking her home." "She's old enough to go home by herself so you can not take her home." Harry looked at Jade and made a face. "But I'm only taking her home mom what's wrong with that?" "I know what you guys have been doing and I'm not accepting that so Harry you are grounded for 1 month and you are not taking her home so you might as well take your coat off." "Grounded? What do you mean I'm grounded? So what mom? I'm going to college. I'm old enough to make my own decisions so you can't tell me what to do." "It's fine Harry you don't have to defend me...I can go home by myself it's fine", Jade said. "Yes you are right young lady. Get the hell out of my house now!" "MOM! STOP IT!" "What the hell is going on in here?", Gemma asked. "Mom is upset that Jade and I are having sex." "Harry you are not old enough to be doing this. At age 25 you are able to but not age 16." "Jade do you think we're old en-. Jade?", Harry asked and she was nowhere to be seen.

"See what you did mom? I'm going outside to look for her and this time your not stopping me", Harry said and ran outside. "JADE!? JADE WHERE ARE YOU!?", he yelled. "Harry let me help you", Gemma said. "Fine. If you find her call me ok?" "Sure." He ran through the streets and into the snow and started breathing hard again. "JADE? WHERE ARE YOU!?" He looked into the sky and watched the snow fall down quickly and rise to his feet. "Damn it Jade. Why do you have to be so stupid?" "JADE SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT A GAME! COME OUT NOW BEFORE YOU GET SICK!" Harry heard his phone ring and picked it up.

HARRY: Gemma did you find her?

GEMMA: No. She's probably long gone somewhere. I'm hoping she went home and is safe.

HARRY: Fuck mom. Don't tell her I said that and I hope she's ok.

JADES POV

"His mom hates me, I'm cold and I have nobody to call. What the hell is wrong with you Jade? I should have stayed with Harry when I had the chance." She looked behind her and looked at Harry's mansion and started walking back. She knocked on the door and looked behind her. "Jade what the hell were you thinking going outside in the cold like that? Now look at you, your freezing", Harry said. "W-w-wow Harry. How about J-J-Jade, your s-s-safe. Just please let me in." Jade walked inside and looked at Harry's mom sit in her chair with a hand on her face. "Jade please come here", she said. "Ok." Jade walked over to his mom and sat next to her. "Let me ask you a question dear. Do you really love Harry?" "Yes, I do." "Do you just wanna date Harry for him because he's my son and I don't want his heart to be broken." Jade put the blanket around her that Harry gave her and took a sip of the hot chocolate. "When we first met, he started talking to me because I'm not the popular girl in school. We started becoming friends and now we're more than that. If you don't accept us to be together I will not accept that because I love Harry and you can't mess up our love." "I know and I will accept that after realizing how much Harry cares for you." "Thank you." They both smiled and hugged. "Now as a parent and now that we made up, I'll allow you to go make love with your man", she whispered.