CHAPTER 10

JADES POV

Whispers traveled from one person to another while Jade was walking through the halls. "Hey did you hear? Jade cheated on Harry with Niall and now he's devastated." "Yea I know what a slut and bitch. I can do way better than her." She rolled her eyes and slammed her locker shut and felt somebody's lips on hers. "Good Morning beautiful", Niall said. "Yea morning." "What's wrong? You seem upset." "Everyone is talking about what happened between Harry and I. They don't even know what happened. Now apparently they think I'm a slut and a bitch and other words that I don't want to say." She sighed and layed back on the lockers. "I'm sorry if people don't know the true story about what happened with him and us. I can post it on facebook tonight and watch everyone like the explanation", Niall said laughing to himself. "Oh my god Niall. Such a jokester!" She slapped him and laughed and heard everyone gasp while Harry was walking inside. "Oh my gosh Harry I know what happened between you and that bitch Jade are you ok?" "Yea guys I'm fine can I just get through please?" Everyone sighed and watched him walk towards Jade. "You made a terrible mistake", Harry said and bumped into her making her drop her books.

"Ok everyone class is almost over but before the bell rings, I have good news does everyone want to know what it is?", Mr. Polanco asked. No response. "Ok. So there is going to be a talent show and you all can sign up if you want. Whoever gets it to the finals can get their results by the judge and see who wins the trophy!" "Jade, you should try out. I'm sure you have some talents", Niall whispered. "You think so? Maybe I'll sign up later." The bell started ringing and she collected her things and started walking out the door with Niall following her. She walked up to the sign in sheet and heard Perrie, Leigh Anne and Jesy walking up. "Oh guys look, she's signing up for the talent show. What are you gonna do Jade? This seems like a corny joke but are you gonna act and show everyone how you cheated on Harry?", Perrie asked. "No Perrie, I'm actually gonna sing. What are you gonna do show everyone how you have sex with Zayn?" "Actually no bitch nice try. We were signing up for singing too. May the best win." Perrie snapped her bubble in Jade's face and walked away. "Don't worry Jade I bet you can sing better then them", Niall encouraged. "I hope so."

"Jade what are you doing in the attic?", mom asked. "Oh I was uh...looking for my old microphone." "We threw that out long time ago why do you need it?" "No reason thanks mom." She quickly ran downstairs and into her bedroom. "Now what song should I sing?" She started singing in her head and noticed she could make her own song.

She captures her reflection then she throws the mirror to the floor

Her image is distorted screaming, "Is it worth it anymore?"

No-oh-oh-oh-oh

Are you scared of the things that they might put you through?

Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?

"That's good." She looked up and saw Niall walking inside her room. "Niall, how did you get inside?" "Your mom let me in. Did you make that song by yourself? Cause if you did, it's good I like it." "Yea. I made it myself. It's mostly about me wanna hear some more?" "No. I'll wait till the talent show and everyone sees." She put down her notebook and put her hair behind her ear. "So you do know that we're not officially dating yet? Right?", she asked. "Yea I know. I understand too after what happened. Anyways I just came here to wish you luck and now I'll leave." He stood up and gave her a kiss and waved goodbye. "So Jade, how's your new boyfriend?", Karl asked. "He's not my boyfriend....yet. Why do you wanna know?" "I just thought Harry was the better choice for you. I can tell he loved you a lot and actually cared." jade sighed and looked at a picture of her and Harry. "Yea....he kinda was."