Chapter One

{Attention! Before you read this book, I decided to finally start editing and revising it after about a year and a half of writing it. Therefore, this book is under major construction and there will probably be a fair amount of grammar, spelling, and plot errors. Also stuff that just doesn't make any sense but fear not, my editor and I are fixing any mistakes!}

Chapter one of The Bad Boys Good Girl

I open the can of tuna and run over to get Maizee off of the couch for the fifth time in thirty minutes.

"No going on the couch Maizee! You could fall off." I say firmly.

She giggles and runs over to play with her toys as I walk back into the kitchen. Ok bowls...bowls...where are the bowls? I bite my lip and reach for a cabinet. My last babysitting job consisted of a huge spider crawling around inside one of the cabinets. I screamed and passed out right then and there and I haven't babysat them since.

I wince at the memory and restrain from opening the door. Instead, I reach into the sink and wash a bowl from there. Maizee comes running into the kitchen with a Barbie.

"She looks like you!" She beams.
I smile and reach down to take the doll that she's offering me. It has long brown hair, green eyes and some freckles under her eyes. She does look like me. I giggle and hand it back to her.

"Good job Maizee!" I congratulate.

She stands proudly and walks back to her toys. I take the tuna can and dump the smelly fish into the bowl and reach for the mayo. Once I scrape what's left of the mayonnaise, I reach into the fridge to pull out another one when I hear the front door open and shut. I drop the glass jar and run over to the door to see Archer Greyson, a boy from school aka the bad boy from school standing there.

My face heats up as his eyes trail down from my head to my toes. I'm wearing a sweatshirt and Nike shorts and my hair is in a messy bun.

Great first impression Olivia, great first impression. I snap out of my self absorbed session and mentally face palm myself.

"Maizee?" I yell.

"She's right there." Archer says as he points to behind me.

I giggle nervously and turn around to see a confused Maizee standing there. I look back and fourth from him to her and finally see the resemblance. They both have light brown hair and blue eyes and the same full, pink lips.

"She's your sister?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes.

"No, I just like breaking into people's houses."

I purse my lips together as I think of something to say.

"I thought you did based on your criminal record." I smirk.

He scoffs and slings his bag onto the floor.

"What's for dinner?" He asks as he walks into the kitchen.

I narrow my eyes at him and pick Maizee up.

"It's for Livvy and I!" Maizee says.