Chapter Fifty -Four

[ Ronaeh ]

As the sweat ran down my forehead I grew more tired by the minute . My body felt like I had been beat with a ton of bricks . I was seconds from giving up . I don't know how I let Nicole talk me into going to the gym .

" Never again . " I said exhaustingly

" Girl ! You act like you worked oso hard " she replied

"Shit ... Only time I move like that is when I'm fucking " I laughed " Fuck what you talking about "

" Keep playing . "

We talked all the way to locker room . As usual there was always bitches hating and niggas staring . I guess I couldn't complain , I would stare to .  As we walked towards our locker I noticed this bitch in the corner . I smiled and winked just to be bullshitting shockingly she smiled back .

Nicole elbowed me , I figured she was just telling me how she peeped what I did .

There was other women in the locker room as well , but something about her .

" Come on dude ." Nicole rushed me .

" Bitch  don't rush me " I joked while taking off my shirt .

We was never the ones to be insecure about our bodies . I didn't waste time ripping off my clothes , I ain't care where I was.  Nicole and I walk around the  crib naked as fuck . 

" So what you think Dice surprise is ? " I asked her trying to make conversation tying her hair into a ponytail .

I looked around and saw the same woman there . She turned her head when I looked that way . I ain't pay it no mind .

I had to give probes when due , she was fine . Carmel complexion with the most roundest lips .  She had to be no more than 5'5 . Her eye was hazel and biggest can be . Her hair was a fire red which brought out her face features .

" Hello Bitch !" Nicole' said interrupting my thoughts ." You heard what I said

" Nah "

Truth was my mind was on her hard .

" Yea I bet you didn't . You playing goggly eyes with that bubbles eyed bitch "she playfully teased . " I said you never know with Dice . Nice of him to throw us a party " 

" I'm pretty sure a lot of surprise will come out today ... Hopefully " I mumbled

We grabbed our towels and headed towards the showering area .

While in the shower all I could think about was Swanney . He really had me thinking of him . Not cause I'm scared or worried but I can say he did have me wondering . Had me thinking  on who was living in their last days between me and him .

After washing up  I got out the shower still dripping wet . I wrapped the towel around me . Waiting on Nicole to get out the shower , you would be waiting forever .  I was in no rush plus I ain't give a fuck if she was in there for years I would still wait .

While waiting for Bestfriend my thoughts drifted on to other things . It's like I don't have a care in the world but my thoughts say other wise . The shit that I don't really care for stay on my mind . The shit that's be going on for the last months has been crazy . How could I not think about ?

" Damn Mega mind ... Any time now ? " I yelled as I opened the shower curtain

I open the door to realize that it wasn't even Nicole it was the female from the locker room .