Chapter Twenty -Seven

[ Ronaeh ']

Getting A place with my Bestfriend had to be one of my best decisions I ever made . Our house was always clean and smelled good . Nicole grandma use to always " Ladies act like ladies ." We always lived up to that quote . Well we did kind of more like ladies in the light, but behind close doors we was certified hittas . I loved it all every bit of it . I loved it more cause I was spending most and remaining of my life with Nicole .

" Bestfriend lets go out " I said walking into the living room .

" You don't think we should handle business first Nae ?"

" Ugh , NOO!!! Plus it's just one night . Lets go out to the club get turnted up . One time for the muthafucking one time . " I explain to her excitedly .

" Fuck It , LETS TURN UP ! " she screamed

" LETS PARTY AND BULLSHIT ! PARTY AND BULLSHIT ! " we both sanged while I jumped on Nicole .

Every time we stepped at it was a time to remember . Now me and my girl know how to party but we also know how to handle our liquor . Ever since we was teenagers we always was the life of the party .

I ran over and turned on the stereo of course I had to turn on the surround sounds .

" Aye Bestfriend " I said getting hype

" What ? " she said coming in the room

" BABY WANT YOU COME MYY WAYY " I yelled . We both started twerking .

The fun girls that me and Bestfriend is it wouldn't be right if we ain't have a stripper pole in the living room .

"All head shots if he think he can take that my bitch " Nicole said throwing dollars bills at me . " Make it clap Bestfriend ! That's My Bestfriend that's my Bestfriend "

" All I gotta do is put my mind to this shit . " I sanged in Bestfriend face

" CANCEL OUT MY EX I PUT A LINE THROUGH THAT BITCH !!! " She yelled throwing money In the air .

After the song we both collapsed on the floor .

" Nae I'm So happy we met eachother " she said

"Me to mega mind ! " I replied hoping she didn't catch the forehead joke

" Bitcch !" She said hitting me with a pillow

" You don't wanna start war . this ain't what you won't baby girl " I explained .

" Lets play then baby "

We both went our separate ways . I went the kitchen and grab some flour and syrup. We was going back to our teenage days . I adored times like this , cause every time we had fun .

" Ready or not hear I come , Immmm Findddd Youuu "

" You getting closer " she claimed

I walked up the stairs slowly , cause as always she would be in the bathroom . This time I wasn't going I was throwing the first thing .

" Got Cha !" I said throwing the flour on her

We went back and forward throwing all type is substance . She even throw milk and butter on me . We even end it up out side in the pool .

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL DOING " Yelled Snake .

" Minding our business and not in yours" I said

" Right what she said " Bestfriend agreed

We walked up to Snake and threw Chocolate icing on his face and white t-shirt .

" Yall done did it ! " he said picking us up and running to the pool .