Chapter Twenty - Four

[ Ronaeh' ]

Two weeks had past since I heard from Rugger. Since then I ain't seen or heard from Indo nor Swanney. I just assumed Rugger gave the message. I came to a conclusion they all had to die .

" So you stood me up " joked Dice .

" It was not on purpose " I said snappinng me back into reality.

" Whatever you say . You lucky I ain't beat yo ass " he laughed. Dice talked so much shit , but it was a major turn on .

" Why you always talking shit Dice ?" I asked playfully.I liked when he talked shit to me . It's like me and him had a bond.

Dice came up behind me grabbing my waist pulling me close to him. My body quievered to his touch. It felt so right being there with him.He made me forget about Rugger .

" I only talk shit to you baby " he said kissing my ear.

" Dice please you prolly say that to all yo hoes ."

" I'm to grown for hoes . "

" Whatever ... I forgot you had a WIFE" I said putting emphasize on wife .

He signed " Me and Diana was never married. " I didn't care if they was .

" Is that right . " I replied with a slight attitude .

" Yes thats right "

" I think its time for me to go "

" Noo stay with me for the night . " he said holding me close . " Please"

" Dice .. Nooo . Nicole going be lonely "

" That's not my problem . Just stay. " looking me dead in my eyes . I hated when he did that . He knew I wouldn't say no . Them eyes could make anybody do anything he wanted .

" I want to be in my own bed . What you want me to stay for ?" I asked

" I like being close to you " he said .

Before I could responsed he kissed me passionately. It took me by surprise but I kissed him back. I never really fuck with no other nigga beside Rugger . I think tonight that was goin change . His hands roamed my body touching every inch . He gentle picked me up without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around him. I felt his erection against my leg . I can honestly say he made me wet . I guess we already knew the answer to if I was staying or not. Tonight should be interesting. I dont know what I was getting myself into but , I was willing to find out.

After I put Dice ass to sleep , like I knew I would.I had school the next morning . I couldn't afford to fuck all night. I went back home . Stepping in the house quietly and locking the door behind me . I went to my room to find Nicole and Snake in my bed . I should of known . They always in my bed . We always slept together since we was kids .

" Hello " I said answering my phone .

" Who told you to leave ? " Dice asked.

" Myself Dice " I laughed . It was cute that he noticed I was gone.

" Now I'm lonely "

" I come back over tomorrow . I promise . " I said taking off my clothes.

" Goodnight Nae " he said seductively

" Goodnight Baby " I said .

15 minutes later I was out the shower dress in my camo and boy shorts. I hated sleeping with clothes on , but Snake was in the room I had to . I got other the other Side of Snake . I pulled the cover of my head getting comfortable under Snake.

" You ain't slick " said Nicole

" Goodnight Y'all " I said

While I layed their all I could think about was Dice . Than his word hit me like a ton of rocks . He said him and Diana was never married .So if he was to die how would she have access to his money. If we had killed Dice how the hell was she goin pay us ? Something wasn't adding up.