Chapter Thirty - Eight

[ Ronaeh ]

Today had to be the most happiest day of my life . Today is the day I get to finally kill that bitch . The excitement right now is so overwhelming . I might just take a selfie with the bitch before and after I kill her .

I had to be the first one up in the house . I didn't think to do my morning rounds like I do every morning . Honestly I didn't care whoever was possible in the house could stay . If they goin to try to kill me . Then good luck . As of a two days ago I stop watching my back haven't watch my surroundings either . Not tranna seem cocky or nothing just not worried about another muthafucka fucking with me . I wasn't billy bad ass . After so long of muthafuckas saying what they goin do and never do it .

You get prideful , you get the big head have you thinking either they just all talk or you can't be fucked with . Plain and simple . I wasn't that type of person to say I was goin do something and don't do it . I am the type that say I'm do something than take a long time to . I can tell you I'm kill you next month and don't do it but keep in mind that you will die . I been telling bestfriend since we was kids that I was goin be the reason why Indo died . Years later of today I am goin be the reason she goin die . I will damn near cherish this day .

I went into my bathroom and took a prostitute shower . When I got out I noticed I ain't grab a towel . I wasn't goin stop doing what I was doing to grab a towel . I did what I did every morning . What everybody should do every morning hygiene things . After I finished brushing my teeth . I throw my hair in a messy bun . I was goin get dolled up but shit why get pretty when I was goin get bloody later . I stared at my self for a couple of minutes . My eye was starting to heal and so was my lip . Can't believe that nigga .

I looked in my drawer in search for some type of healing cream . I knew I had some .... some where .

" You looking for this " said a man dropping a tube of coco butter on the sink .

I grabbed the coco butter and applied some to my wounds . I didnt react I just finished on what I was doing . I beat his ass once I could sure enough do it again .

" Watch Your back " he said

" Haven't I always did that..... What the fuck you here for "

" Just wanted to say that I love you . I don't care what we been through . You will always be my girl , my first love , my ryda . "

"What's your point Rugger ." I said getting a lil irritated . I was getting irritated regardless of what he did to me or what he said to me . I can't stop loving him .

" My point is . We shouldn't be on bad terms . " he said taking a deep breath " I'm here to warn you . That everything will not go as planned ."

" Always be prepared for the unexpected " we both said

" Keep that In that mind " he said wrapping his arms around me .

" What do you want ? " I asked looking at him through the mirror .

"The truth will come out " he said kissing my cheek

" Fuck your talking about " I said turning around

" All the answers to your questions will soon be answered "

" Stopppp . Stopppp playing giving hints and just tell me "

"Every time you see a sparkle in your eye know that's me "

" What"

What the hell was he talking about ? How the hell did his face heal so fast ? How I did I not hear him come in ?