Chapter Thirty -Three

[ Nicole]

Since I as was a little girl I always said my body never function before noon . Lord did Noonie have me believing that even more . She had us up at eight am . It seemed like her shy ness went away over night . I was glad but than again

" AUNTIE NICOLEEE !!!!"screamed Noonie

She jumped from my bed to Snake bed repeatedly . Where the hell was Nae at ? Why was she not fucking with her . Knowing Nae she prolly sent her in here to fuck with us . To think there was going be many mornings like this .

" Go jump on daddy bed " I told her sitting up .

" No ! Go jump on mommy bed " Snake said quickly .

" Mommy said go find some business and go mess yall cause don't have no life's " she spoke while getting under the cover

" Where is mommy ? " I asked her

She shrugged her shoulders . " I'm in with you how would I know "

" Well let's get pretty and out on one of you new outfits and go out to breakfast . If you good we can go to that fair we pasted yesterday . Deal ? " I said tranna to ignore her smart ass answer .

" Daddy coming " she asked peeking her head out the cover .

" Daddy are you coming ? " I said trying not to laugh

" Yes daddy is coming ! " agreed Snake getting out of bed . " Go get ready Noonie "

As told she got up and ran to the bathroom .

" Well I can't believe you are a dad now " I said picking out me and Nonnie outfit out for the day .

" When she since stepped in the door . Shit ever since she was born I was her daddy . I was shocked she called me daddy yesterday . I went along with it cause truth be told I am her daddy . Who says other wise ? "

"Clever answer !"

I was proud of Snake and Nae how quickly they adjusted to parenthood . Although Snake wasn't her biological father he didn't mind taking on that role. To think we came from beating up bitches , laying muthfuckas out , and getting our house shoot at to be parents . Not only for the time being but for the rest of our life . It was time to stop playing and do what gotta be done .

Nae walked in the room looking like trash . She seemed like she had a ruff after sex morning . I knew she ain't get none of she did I would of known . Hell I would of heard ... We all would of heard . Her hair was everywhere , her clothed was hanging off and by the sound of her voice her breath was prolly on hunnit .

" The fuck happen to you ? " I laughed

" Morning sickness . " she said sitting on the floor Indian style .

"Mm mmmhmmm " both me and snake said .

" I'm not pregnant . Ok I know my fucking body . I wont be pregnant for some years ." She informed

" I will be right back " Snake said leaving out the door quickly . I wonder where the fuck he was going .

" Where is pooh pooh? " she asked getting up

" Bathroom "

She walked over there and stuck her head in the bathroom . She said something but I couldn't quite hear it . She began laughing I also heard some giggles from Noonie . She slightly closed the doors and walked over to where I was .

" This is a cute outfit for her . You don't think she a lil young for crop tops ?"

" Yeah she is but that's mine not hers " I corrected her .

I wanted to have a talk with Bestfriend but I didn't want to upset her . It's was best for Noonie that we did . I had to put my pride aside and stop biting my tongue .

" I don't wont to upset you but , we gotta do something Nae . It was fine letting them fuck with us or we fuck with them . This lifestyle we got going on have to a 360 . We can't have Natica around this shit . So when we send her with my grandparents . We on straight business with these muthafuckas . Rugger , Indo ,AND most def Swanney they gotta go . If not they goin keep fucking with us . As we speak they prolly watching us or following us . You never fucking know . Good example yesterday . How the fuck did Swanney know we was here . How did he know what Noonie look like . How did he know what her REAL father did to you . Shit like that can't no longer happen . So I'm telling you after graduation . We moving and setting a different lifestyle and goals for Noonie . We gotta do better than this . I refuse to have her grow up how we did . " I said meaning every fucking word .

" Shit aight Boss . Let's get it ! I totally agree with you " she said hugging me

" Now yo breath could use a whole 360 to . You gotta warn me next time . Damn near finna knock me out " I joked

As we laughed Snaked walked In with a bag . He sat on the edge of th bed looked at us for a second . When he was just about to speak Noonie came out the bathroom .

" Did you brush your teeth Noonie ? " he asked

She rolled her eyes and turned back around into the bathroom . She indeed had her mother attitude for sure . It's true the apple don't fall to far from the tree .

"Here . Hurry up . You keep saying that you not but your body is saying other wise . I don't wanna to hear it Nae . GO ! " Snaked demand. This nigga get called daddy by one small person and he think he is just al fucking mighty .

Nae didn't test him she walked over and snatched the test and went to her bathroom . She just let Snake hoe her ass . I gotta use this against her .

"Noonie hurry up so I can do your hair " I said knocking on the door .

Two minutes had past and Nae was just walking back in . She throw the test on the floor next to Snake foot and walked back out . I assumed she went to go get in the shower I heard her bathroom door slam .

Mother like daughter had these attitudes .

" Well what is say? " I asked . I was desperate to know if we had little Dice on the way or another Noonie .

" Negative . She was telling the truth . Maybe somebody pregnant and she getting their signs ad symptoms . "

" I guess we would never know . "

Noonie walk out the bathroom for the second time . She ran right over to her clothes and went into Nae room to put them on . Since she was going to take her time. I might as well jumped in the shower . I gather my things and went into the bathroom . Turned on the shower to the and got in . I stood there thinking about a master plan . I couldnt think straight cause all I could think about was CJ I haven't talk to him since we had that run in with Indo . I just hope what she said wasn't true . When we got back into town I had to stop by his house it was only right .