Chapter Twenty - Three

[ Ronaeh' ]

After I got done tying Rugger and his bitch up . I sent Mya for a quick run to the store. I couldn't understand all the bitches he cheated on me . He goin get one pregnant . Then try to hide It .

" Yo best friend . wats wrong ? Asked Nicole .

" Nothing ...... Its just " I said

" I know. I know . " she said hugging me .

" Fuck Him Nae " Snaked added .

" I say we stick a plugger up his ass " I laughed .

" That's what I'm  talking about . Let's get it ! " Snaked says .

Mya Walked in the door with the package I told her to get.

We walk downstairs with the package and the plugger. I was dead serious when I said I was going stick a plugger up his ass .

"AWWW HELLL NAWL ! That's what you got that for ?" Nicole laughed " You do that shit you bogus "

" Glad you caught on " I said winking at her .

" I'm finna have her piss on it now . " said Mya

" Okay . Bestfriend and Snake y'all ask the questions . I'm do the sticking " I said

" Aaight man " Snake laughed .

" Cool "

I didn't even put the tip of the plugger and he was already crying. I mean he should rather have a plugger in his ass then a bullet . Right or Wrong ?

" You know Swanney ?" Snaked asked .

" I don't know shit "he claimed .

I stoved the handle of the plugger in his ass . Man I never heard a scream like that .

" Don't make this hard on your self . Do you know him. Yes or no ? " I asked.

" Yeah .. Man we go way back that's my main man . "

" Now I'm just tell you right now home boy . This can be all over with quick , fast and a hurry. If you just tell us what you know . " Snake added .

" You - " Nicole said before I cut her off .

" Who is swanney sister? "I asked curiously.

" I can't tell you that " he said

" OK " I said ramming the plugger one more time. " Can You Tell me now ?"

He was quiet for a minute. He cried like a Lil bitch. I would be crying to. This could of all been avoid.

" Indy ... But we call her Indo. "

When he said that I wasn't surprise I know that bitch was no good. Nicole want to be friends with the bitch.

Nicole put her head down . She knew it was coming. She hated when I was right. Next she will listen Best friend knows best .

" Positive " Mya yelled

I didn't have the urge to torture Rugger or Tiara. Not because she was actually pregnant , neither cause he cheated. My focus was now more on Swanney and Indo .

" Let them bitches go " I said excusing myself .

" Bestfriend ... Let's get that ass " she said grabbing my hand.

After all this time she finally gave me the green light.