Chapter Fourteen

Diana in MM

[ Nicole ]

It's been 3 weeks since we close the deal with Dice. Money was flowing fast and quick . We make like 50-75 thousand a week . I was never the type that was all about the money nor was Ronaeh'. When I got my cut I just put in the bank . Ronaeh does the same , sometime . She Like shopping all the damn time .

" You think we should try to figure out about Swanney " Ronaeh asked

"Nawl . We should just relax . What's the point ? He know were to find us "

" I guess you right . Speaking of him you saw shay lately ? "

" Actually No .Not since that day . Why ? "

" She prolly somewhere running her mouth. Im call her later " She responded . Ronaeh' wasn't one of those keep track of your siblings . She was very over protective about Shay . They never really had no family . Both of them took carevof they self. Shay was very mature not to mention she grown . She know were home is .

" I gotta make this run "

" And Bitch ? You tranna ...ditch me for some dick . " She joked .

" Ughh Fine Then ."

" Let's go out to eat "

Minutes after we pulled into the parking lot of our favorite restaurant. Red Lobster of course. We walked in and waited until the waiter to seat us .

" I'm starving " I said.

" Who you telling . It seem like I ain't ate all day "

" Ladies follow me please " The waiter said.

She sat us at a booth and placed our menu down.

" Any thing to drink? " she asked She was so pretty .Her smile was so life lifting. You could see a pudge throw her uniform . Her name was Tiara according to her name tag .

" Two sweet ice teas. " I replied

" Alright" she said with a smile .

The place was crowded as always . Just like always I scanned the crowd of people. I was always told watch my surroundings. To my surprise I spotted Swanney and Diana.

" Unh Unh . Rona- " I said beforing being cut off .

" I saw them already " she told as she was going through the menu .

"I'm going to say hello " I said walking over there .

As I apporched them I couldn't stop thinking. What was Diana doing here with Swanney ? I although I said relax of him . I think it time we found out who the fuck he was . He always seem to be every where we was .

" Heyy Y'all " I said sitting a crossed from them. They looked like they just seen a dead body or something. They eyes widen so much . I thought their eyes was going pop out. It got arkward but I didn't care .

" Wassuhp " Swanney muttered .

" I didn't know y'all knew each other " I said acting surprised .

" Yea this is my friend " Diana responsed . Little did she know I knew she was lyning. I knew Swanney worked for Dice. Just strange that his wife and one of his workers was out together. They had to be messing around , and they not they was plotting together .

" Is that right .Well have a nice dinner date . " I said getting up .

" Heyy , I'm catch up with you later on to talk about that deal " Diana said winking at me. I'm starting to think she go both ways .She always winking at me. Hope she is aware I go one way , the strictly dickly way .

" Bye Mean girl " he said with a smirk.
" Bye fuck niggga " I joked waving .

When I return to the table Ronaeh' had already order our food .

"They fucking around ?" She asked

" Hell yeah " I replied.

" Let's follow Mr.Swanney home . See what and who he really "

"We shall " I said eating my food.

I couldn't wait to find out who Swanney really was . Where tf did he even come from . I never really liked him so I wouldn't mind him dyning .