Chapter Nine

[ Ronaeh' ]

" Boy get yo ass off me " I said pushing Snake on the floor.  I looked around the room to only see us there.  Were was Nicole.  I jumped up to look outside . Her car was gone.  First thought was to look for her , but than again she is grown . As I close the door . I noticed a yellow piece of  paper. 

" Automatic " I said reading the paper  . I looked up and put up my middle finger.  If it was ture that somebody was watching us then they  can run and tell whoever that I wasn't afraid.

" Fix me some breakfast " Snake said entering the room. He didn't have on a shirt . God must of took his time creating him piece by piece.  He looked like something that step out of heaven.

" No . I ain't fucking you " I said closing the door.

" But you could be " he added . Lord knows I would love to. 

" I couldn't brake your heart like that "

" what you mean  by that " he laughed .

"This right here something you couldn't handle " I said grabbing a banana .

" Yeah I ain't I got that fuck you once bet you wont fuck nobody else dick " he teased while licking his lips.

" Is that right " I said stepping in his face . I swear we was inch away from kissing.
" Yeah " he said .

Before I could say anything Nicole walked in. She was glowing , I already knew were she was . My bitch most def got piped down. 

" BESTFRIEND " I hollered Jumping on her.  She hugged me back . She smelled just like cologne . 

" I ain't even gotta ask you were you been  " I said stepping back. 

" Well you know me " she said hugging Snake .

My phone was vibrating . I looked at the screen the number was private . I assumed it was Dice again. 

" Real men don't call private boo" I said .

The line was dead .

" Dont be scared now boo "

" I can't wait to get my hands on you " he barked .

" I can't wait to shoot you .Now what the fuck do you want "

" Look outside " He said before hanging up . I looked out the window to see at least 30 niggas strapped outside my house . 

"Y'all come look we got company " I couldn't help but to laugh . They all was so handsome in they lil gear.  it was so sad that they had to die .

" Y'all ready? " questioned Snake.

Nicole and I just stared at him  . Fuck he mean is we ready . Why wouldn't we ?

" Best friend lets show em how we get down " I said pulling the two machine guns from under the couch. Nicole dashed up stairs. 

" Snake you sit back and relax ya feet " I said going towards the kitchen .

He shot me a confused look.  " Hell nawl Fuck wrong with you ? He questioned.

" No Seriously watch how we finna do they ass real quick " I stated looking at him. Snake already we wasnt going like no hoes.

Nicole  came down stairs suited up . She throw me my bullet proof vest  . I load my guns and placed them on my hips .
I load the machine gun and glanced  at Nicole .

" Best friend you ready " she asked .

" Let's get it " I said Heading towards the back door my phone ranged again .

" What " I said.

" You either come out or I'm send them in . Just come out and play that's all I ask  . " Diced answered. 

" Bitch play with my nuts " I yelled before slamming my phone on the table. 

We went out tge back door before I turned the corner Nicole grabbed me .

" What's wrong " I asked .

" If one of us or neither of us making just know I love you " Nicole said with a serious tone . She always got like this when it was go time .If she was to ever die I think apart of me would die.

" I love you more . Just promise me you will meet me at the gate " I said hugging her .

" I promise "   She said cocking her gun back.

We both stood there for a few seconds.  We gave each other some fingers . We both turned the corner of the house and It was on !