Chapter Twenty - Two

Nae & Nicole Lake house in MM

[ Nicole ]

"Get it, get fly, I got six jobs, I don't get tired" Sang Ronaeh'. That was damn near her favorite song.

"Only meaning one thing, don't get tired, I go hard. Don't play with the hustle, you eat or you starve" I sang along with Nae.

" His ass got six jobs ." said best friend.

" Hell Yeah . Eat booty gotta be one " I joked

" Making bank ! His ass trending now. Got everybody eating the butt. "

" Thats shit nasty asf . " I said . Who the fuck eat ass ? I wish a nigga would ask to eat my ass. That shit dead as fuck .

" I haven't been here in forever. Bestfriend we need to come here more often " I said snapping back to reality.

"Summer Vacation " she said

" No the Bahamas" I suggested

"YES"Ronaeh yelled excitedly.

Parking in the drive way of the Lake house seem so exciting. My grandma and granddaddy bought this house for us . They bought it as a sweet sixteen gift. They always took Ronaeh and Shay in. Especially after both me and their parents got arrested for drug dealing. My grandparents excepted them with open arms. I love my grand parents dearly.

"Get out my car " Ronaeh' joked

" Please get off my nuts " I said

Not even a few second laters Snake was pulling up behind us . Rugger got out with that bitch . Snake ass hand cuffed them by the legs . Mya hopped out the passenger side.

" Look at Bonnie and Cldye " I teased

" They ride together they goin die together " Ronaeh said pinching their cheeks.

" Take them to the dungeon " I joked.

" Damn my nig I feel bad for you " Snake said moving them to the house

" Nae can we please talk baby " Rugger begged.

"Nawl nigga you going be doing more then just talking " Nae joked .

" More like hollering " Snake added

We went down into the basement . I watched Ronaeh tie up Rugger . She tied him up bending over . She must really have something planned for him.

I left them to do all the hard work . I looked at my phone to see I missed 3 calls from Indo .

I called her back it went straight to voicemail . Fuck it I thought . I statrted to question every thing that Nae and Snake was talking bout . It was a ding noise that was disturb my thoughts but it wasn't my phone . I scanned the room. To see Nae phone laying on the table. I'm not one to be nosey and go through other people phone . I was bored as hell. I unlocked her to find a message from Dice . my heart dropped first thing I thought was they fucking around . I know my Bestfriend better than that . Sad to say I knew her heart was with Rugger . Its been that way for some time now . In her eyes no other nigga could compare to Rugger.

The message read : You must of forgot about our play date pretty lady . Stop by tomorrow. Were that perfume you wore earlier .

I couldn't believe it . Matter of fact I'm not going believe it. She wouldn't fuck with somebody and not tell me .
We knew each other better than we knew ourselves .