Chapter Thirty - Four

[ Nicole ]

Brushing Noonie hair into a ponytail was harder than I thought . Her hair was thicker than ever . Unlike most kids she enjoyed getting her hair done . Fifteen minutes later we was all dress to impress .  We all color coordinated of course.

"My favorites girl in the whole wide world ready ?" Snake asked

" Yes " all three of us said together .

" Look at us " said Nae .

We grabbed our purses and headed out . Since everything was walking distance. We walked everywhere we barely drove . The real reason was because we wanted to show out of course . We wanted every man wanting to be Snake and every woman wish they was us because of Snake . Noonie rode on Snake back the whole walk there .

When we finally got there it was packed . It was just the right weather . What could possible go wrong . Well let me not say that cause in our case just about everything could go wrong .

We got almost on every ride . The whole time Noonie had a smile on her face . Her smile was so big . You could tell she really enjoyed her self .  That was all that mattered anyway . 

Snake had won tons of teddy bears for all of us . He won the big dumb big ones at that . Snake really knew how to make a girl feel special . We was truly his favorite girls in the whole wide world . He not only told us that but he showed it . 

" Daddy I want food ! "

" What you want to eat Noonie " he asked

" I want ...... Umm chicken and dumplings "

" Chicken and dumplings . You been with Aunt Jackie to long ". I said

" How about a corn dog , hot dog , or a burger ? " Nae suggested

" Mmm mommy want you want to eat "

" I don't know . Nicole what do you want to eat"

" I don't know . Snake what do you want to eat ". I laughed

" I don't know . Noonie what you want to eat ? " he said keeping the joke going

" I wannnnt a bacon burger with a large Hi- C and a funnel cake with ice cream and chocolate this big " she explained holding her hands out

" That sounds good " I said 

We got everything that Noonie said she wanted we all got the same thing . We sat there for about and hour . It was getting dark by the minute it was time to get going before crazy unexpected shit started happening .

" Why hey there pretty ladies " said a familiar  voice .

" BABY!! " I heard Bestfriend yelled .

I looked up and saw Dice and this lil girl standing beside him . Damn did everybody have kids nobody knew about . Him and Ronaeh was acting like they never saw each . That was consider real love . The way he looked at her I could of melted .

" Wassup Dice " I greeted .

" What's up my nig " Sneak said nodding his head

" What up yall " Dice spoke

He turn his attention back to Bestfriend " I got somebody for you to meet " he said

" That's funny cause I got somebody for you to meet " 

Before they could introduce each other.  Ronaeh came on the other side of the table where me and Snake was .

"Is it ok if I introduce Noonie and Dice ?" She  whispered into our ears 

We both nodded our head yes . Why not it was clear that they both was into each other so what the hell .  I was just surprised that she asked for our permission . Can't believe my boo is growing up .

"BRIELLE !!" I heard someone yelled

" NATICA !!!" screamed a female 

I looked around to see Noonie hugging the lil girl that Was with Dice .

" Is that your daughter " I asked him

" No she is my niece but my sister past a year ago . I just found out she was in Forster care so I went to go get her . Now I'm a full time parent . " he explained

" Tell me about it " Snake added

" Well that's my daughter hugging your niece " Nae announced . Still felt weird with her saying " my daughter " . That was something I had to get use to .

" Come here Noonie ". I called

She ran over there with the other girl . Since I was so nice I sat both of them in my lap .

" This is your mommy boyfriend . Dice !" I told her .

" Mommy and daddy not together " she sound disappointed .

" No baby mommy and daddy is not together . We are just good friends " Nae informed her .

" Since your mom date my uncle . That mean we are sister slashes cousins ? " asked the lil girl

"You guys are sisters " said Dice staring at Bestfriend . With him saying that I could already tell they was getting far in life .

Who is her dad Dice mouthed to me .

" Me " said Snake

" It's a long story . That's for another time "

After a while it was time to go back to the hotel . Of course I knew that Dice and his niece was to come back with us . I didn't mind cause I knew Dice was going to protect what's was  his . Not saying that Snake couldn't it was just as twice protection .

" Hold on I gotta use to the bathroom... Be right back " said Bestfriend walking off

We waited for her what seemed like forever .  Half of the crowd was already gone and there still no sign of Bestfriend.

" Let me go find her " I said looking through the crowd .

I went into every girls bathroom there was .I even started going into the boys bathroom. I also even went into the staff bathroom .
I called her , her phone went to voice mail every time .  I tried to track her phone and there was no sign of it .

I found Snake and them . I told snake what was up . Dice sent one of his body guards with me and the kids to the hotel . I wasn't worried not one bit cause Ronaeh can handle whatever she in .  I just felt so sorry for whoever thought they was about to fuck with her . They ass was  about to get a rude awaken .