Chapter Thirty - Five

[ Ronaeh ]

I woke to water being thrown one me . I swear for a minute I thought I was drowning .

The fuck

I ain't react how other people would react to water being thrown on them . I tired to wipe my eyes but my hands didn't move . Not only was I wet , my hands was handcuffed , my head ache was out of this world . I was cold , so cold I couldn't stop shaking . Whoever was in the room with me thought it was funny . It wasn't going be funny for to long . I bet I get the last and final laugh .

" Damn baby you shaking like a stripper tighten up " the male said laughing .

I finally open my eyes I just knew for a fact my eyes wasn't deceiving me . There stood a dog matter of fact a snake . Not just any snake them snakes that you would take in and care for than they bite you type of snakes . To bad it was one of those snakes I called a " Boyfriend " .

" You ! How did I not know . I was wondering when you was goin come see me . I been missing you . " I lied .

" Is that right . " Rugger said putting a chair in front of me .

" If you believe me . You must be boo boo the fool "

" That mouth of yours is what goin be the reason why you die . I always told you watch what you say to people "

" Why would I take advice from a snake as nigga like your self ? " I said rolling my eye . The fucking nerve of people .

" Same reason why you took this snake dick "

" That was a real well thought answer . "

He got closer and set me up against the wall . That was the big mistake he prolly ever just made . He just fucked up now . He set his gun on the table and left out the room . He must think I'm stupid . He tranna set me up like I'm some type of rookie . Fuck outta here. He was prolly waiting outside the door to see if I was going make a move .

Instead of falling into his trap . I took the time to learn my surrounding . The room looked so familiar . Sitting here gave me the time to think on how the fuck he catch me slipping . All I remembered was going to the bathroom . How did I end up here . Lacking type shit , so disappointed in myself . Seem like years had past before Rugger came back in .

He was talking but I wasn't listening . I had to think of how the fuck I was getting out of here . I wasn't worried about him killing me . I know Rugger he wouldn't kill a fly . He couldn't be to hard if he let a girl shove a plugger up his ass . Not trying to be cocky but me personally I don't think nobody had it in them to kill me .

" IM TALKING TO YOU BITCH " He yelled . He slapped me so hard I fell over .

" Use this time wisely . Enjoy yourself "

" I will . Every minute of it . You think torturing muthafuckas is fun ? That just tickle your pickle " He said . Yup he's gay .

" Yea , I do . Helps me sleep at night " I replied trying sit up .

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up . He bent down and kissed me on my forehead . I couldn't believe that gave me chills . He began to rip my shirt off . I got nervous cause I know he wasn't finna do what I think he was finna do . I just prayed he didn't . He couldn't , He wouldn't .

" How is motherhood ? " he asked getting up walking over to the table

I ain't say nothing cause little did he know I already had my plans together . I was just waiting on the right time .

" Oh you can't speak now . Bad ass scared now " he said lighting a in scent.

He came back over to me tying up my feet . HE didn't tie good enough cause as he sat on my legs I was sliding my foot out of the rope .