Chapter Forty

[ Nicole ]

The girls outfit in meme.

It's been hours since Snake left . I was getting a little worried . Time had to be going past so slow or either I was just to happy to put a end to all this . A new begging was well needed .

"Maybe we should call him " Mya suggested

"Yea .. I'm ready to start dropping these bitches ." Said Nae

I picked up my phone and FaceTime Snake . After so many rings he picked up . He look like he was very irritated about something . I wanted to ask what was wrong but I guess I would save it for another time .

" I'm outside . Lock and load . Don't wanna hear shit just do what I said " he said hanging up the phone .

I don't know about anybody else but I was beyond tired is Snake attitude but I guess brother knows best . Not  with a word said there was almost 20 guns laid out of the table .the sound of the guns being loaded was like music to my ears . I always love the sound since I was a kid .

Watching Nae , Snake and my parents growing up half the shit we went through wasn't new to us . They taught us the game a head . Who not to trust . How to do certain things . To always watch our surroundings . The difference between lust and love . They taught us all most every fucking thing .  The most important was we had to look out for one another have each other back . It's clear we still live by that .

I just always wonder why did we follow their foot steps . We was just like them but we was always steps ahead . I couldn't let nobody set me up . Trust if I ain't peep the fuckary or whatever was going on Nae did . If we ain't peep it Snake did .

" Yall ready ?" Snake said slamming the door "Put them on . Mya the black Yall two animal print . Yall got five minutes ."

"What the fuck is these ?" I said picking up the outfit

" What I just say "

" Don't come up in here with that nasty attitude. Seriously ." Nae added

" Why every time I ask yall to do something YOU . Always got some shit to say ."

" Cause I can . WHO GOIN BEAT MY ASS ? Cause it's certainly not goin be you ." She said walking towards Snake .

" You really trying me . Stop while you head ." Snake said grabbing Nae face .

They barely got into but when they did it was time to take cover . When they had they issue I never did get involved . Didn't wanna seem like I was  taking sides . If it was to get to heated I would just try to stop them but since we all had the same attitude that was a no go . Majority of the time I just sit and watch . Now that they share a child it was goin become often .

" Or what " Nae said putting her fingers in Snake face .

"On my daughter get out my face ."

" On YOUR daughter . Snake you lost yo FUCKING MIND . Don't ever put shit on my daughter "

"Come on Nae . Let get ready " I suggested pulling her arm .

" Better listen " Snake teased

" One more time . I'm lit yo ass up bitch " she said grabbing the outfit.

"Mya go see if she ok " I told her

" Man don't start ." Snake said walking past me

" What's wrong . Why you on her ass ? " I asked jumping in front of him .

" She need to stop thinking she can't fight any and everybody . She keep trying me . I'm give her what she asking for "

" What's the real reason ."