Chapter Eighteen

[ Ronaeh' ]

As I was pulling up to Dice house. All I kept thinking about was Rugger and Indo . Why the fuck was them two on my mind . Fuck them ..... Fuck everybody . I wasn't for none ..not today . I wonder did Snake and Nicole know I was gone. Walking up to Dice door felt like deja vu.

" Hello pretty lady " said Dice as he open the door " Please come in "

" Good morning Dice " I greeted with a smile.

" How are you On this fine day ? " he asked .

" Fine "

We walked to his den . Surpisingly no one was here . No Diana , gaurds , butlers , or maids . What he up to ?

" So wats up beautiful why you here ? " he asked .

" Well I wanted to know information about Swanney . One if your works . " I said.

" Who ? Come again ." He looked real puzzled .

" Swanney . You had him send me and Nicole that message at school . " I explained.

" I'm sorry baby . Don't no Swanney work for me. You Know for your self I don't send message through nobody . "

" Then how did you know my number? How you know were we live ? How did you know my nick name ? " I question .

" I do my research " I replied with a smirk . What the fuck is going on .

" Yo wife Diana was with him at Red Lobster just the other day. "

"Diana .. YOU SAW DIANA?" He yelled his eye got real big.

" Yes with Swanney . "

He started mumbling shit under his breath. He looked up at me with them pretty eyes.

" How did you know were I stayed ? " he asked . I think this was about to get ugly.

I had to think to myself for a minute.

" Its okay to tell me . I'm not the bad guy Ronaeh'. If you really wanna know. You should kept a close eye on Rugger ."

" What . How ... How did you know about Rugger ?"

" You will get your answer when I get mine. "

" Fine with me if yiu really wanna know Diana told me . "

" It all makes since now. " he chuckled. "Wait Please don't tell me Y'all was the two that was suppose to kill me " he asked rising his eyebrow.

" Yes we are now . WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON ? TYPE IF SICK GAMES YOU FUCKING PLAYING DICE ? " I yelled putting out my gun . I'm fed up with all this bullshit .

He put his hands up . He smiled . " Put the gun down ....... Please !" He begged . He walked closer to me . I put the gun down , cause I'm not scared to fight a man hands up. The way I was feeling I could fight the world.

" Calm down . I'm not going hurt you. I'm not playing no sick games. I keep every thing real with you and Nicole. I wouldnt lie to you .. EVER. Nor would I ever think to set you up. If everything I want to get to know you more..... Trust me " He explained stepping a Lil closer . If I was to turn my head our lips would of met .

" Alright. I will give you one chance. That's it. I wanna know everything You know and more " I demanded

I had to say I didn't get a feeling in my gutoe nothing .Maybe he was really serious but just in case I had to be two steps a head of him .

" OK Tomorrow 12pm. " he said

" OK I will be here 12 pm sharp " I said with a smile.

" Good " he said landing a soft kiss on my cheek.

What did I get myself in to ?