Chapter Eleven

[ Nicole ]

" Best friend " I said sobbing . She opened her eyes slowly as if she was sleeping.

" Dude what the fuck wrong with you " she asked jumping up. She smelled like fruit punch.

" I thought you was dead " I said.

" What the ... get ya goof ass . That's juice " she said laughing. Snake bursted into tear cause he was laughing so hard. I didn't get it at all .

" Why the fuck did you just lay there " I said kinda pissed off.

" Cause I felt shitty for busting my ass "

I didn't think that was funny at all. They seriously play to much.

" I'm going to get in the shower . Fuck yaall. " I said irritated.

After I got out the shower . I felt so relieved felt like a brand new person . I went in my room to find best friend in there. She was just sitting there indian style . The look in her face you coukd tell she was in deep thought. I was still mad at her for pulling that dumb shit earlier.

" Nothing " she said.

" So I was thinking ..let's break in Dice house and hide cameras " I suggested .

She sat there for a moment. " Actually that's a good idea " she said " matter a fact lets call it a quits "

I was so shocked by what she said I didn't realize my towel fell off. Ronaeh' My best friend ? Calling it a quits ? Can't be.

" Uhhh Nicole , Yo towel " said Nae.

" Fuck that towel . What you mean call it a quits. He threaten us , he sent muthafuckas to kill us . you talking about some call it a quits " I yelled. At this point I was heated .

" Here you go . I was talking about let's call it a quits . He may think we are even but we not . Trust me u got a few tricks up my sleve " She said smiling . " Please pick up your towel you really distracting me " she winked at me .

I get what she doing . She was on that " if you can't beat them join them " type shit . Dice had no idea what was in store for him .Ronaeh always had to get the first and last shot . If you get my drift.