Chapter Forty-Nine

[Snake ]

There is a difference between a man and a boy . A boy going run and not own up for his action . A man will do what he gotta do and not waste his time . As of now my man hood is being tested and that right there was a fuck up . Manhood is the most important thing to a man . Ain't no man going let no muthafucka take that from him .

Looking at Nicole with cuts and bruises was the most pain I ever had . Seeing her like that just did something to me . I had to kill the muthafucka that was responsible . I never knew for a nigga to be intimidated by a couple of women . Although Cole and Nae was some out laws it was still a bitch made move.

" Coley Cole ?" I said loud enough for her to hear .

"Yooo "

"You cool ?" I asked

"Like the other side of the pillow ." She joked

"You lame dude ." I said laughing

I couldn't believe we was in this bullshit . I ain't care about me but for Nicole . I wasn't having it . I ain't let it fuck with me tho . Shit I knew for fact Nae ass was on her way . If we ain't get out this bullshit ourself Nae was goin do it . Either way we came to far to let some opps take us out . We was walking out of here no doubt about it .

Sitting there chained up pissed me off by the second . This was really some gay ass shit . I ain't knew we still tied up muthafuckas maybe that was just me . Fuck wasting all my energy and time tying someone up . I'm just stick and move you . Show yo ass how that hot shit feel .

Still pissed off at the fact we got caught slipping . Never in my life have I ever got caught slipping . Muthafuckas heard and knew about me . I made sure of that . If you ain't know about me ya best bet was to ask about me . Step to me and you might fall six feet down .

"Looky Looky here . " said a man waking in

" We should just kill they ass . Yall the reason why boss in the hospital . Shit we been waiting to catch yall ass . Yall do understand there is money on yall head ." Said another

" Oh really now ..." Added Nicole

" Yes . Swanney want yall dead or alive . Not so much of yall . Yall just a tip price . Ronaeh is where all the money at . "

" Hell yeah .she the reason why he in the hospital . She got half a mill in her .I'm just surprised she still walking . Dang if I ever saw her I would most def be on her ass ."

" To bad she goin kill yall before yall kill her ." I said

" Right . I feel bad for yall . She going blow yall fucking caps back ." Nicole said

" I think it's time for yall to shut the fuck up . Yall already in the dog house ."he laughed shaking up with the other dude " Fo real "

They both got up and exited the room . Both of them clearly was new beginners . Rule number one you never say who hired yall . More importantly never say or tell his were abouts. Mark ass niggas I tell you . Now I had to get up out of here cause just so I could pay a visit to Swanney . This literally was his last day I put that on Noonie . All that playing Nae and Cole did with him not about to ride with me .

I looked up to see Nicole smiling at me . Even in this predicament she still had a smile on her face . That's how you know she wasnt no whack bitch she was a true ryda .

"What you smiling at guh ?" I said

"You nigga . It's just that I know we going walk out of here ....together . " she said taking a hair pin out her head .