Chapter Fifteen

[ Nicole ]

Trying to keep up on the road with Swanney was like a high speed chase.  This nigga was doing 85 mph on the highway .

" Damn this nigga most def upping up some gas money " I said .

I parked two houses down from his house.  It was shocking that he live in a white neighborhood. 

" Soo- "

" We wait.  I feel like its something that we should know " she explained

For two hours me and best friend sat and watched his house.  We talked and laughed the whole time.  Times like this is unforgettable. 

" He Leaving " I  blurted

" Grab yo your gun and let's get it " She said . Ronaeh was hyped . She like doing crazy shit like this.

" Yo geeked ass , calm down " I said

" Kiss my ass "

We got to the back of house . I picked the lock with my hair pin .  We walked in slowly watching everything around us.  His house was bomb as fuck .

" Aw Damn.  Swan flu doing the damn thang " Ronaeh' joked

" Hell yeah "

As we walk through the house we couldn't help , but to be amazed by every room . We past this one room that I assumed was his office .As soon as we stepped in I  noticed pictures of me and Ronaeh ' . He obession was no joke . This nigga stalking us ? 
There was pictures of us at school , our house and evening at Dice house .His ass had pictures of Cj and Rugger.   There was this disturbing picture of Ronaeh in the shower.  Honestly neither of us cared .

" What The fuck . I knew the nigga was in love with us . " I laughed . I find that so cute that he fantasied about us .

"This is a one sick nigga "

" Let's see what's down stairs " I said taking one more last look .

His down stair was like a some type of jail . He prolly torture people for fun . Sick muthafucka. 

" Put a camera right there " I suggested. 

" Aight.  You go install then in every room upstairs . hurry ! " she said.

Going into Swanney room was like walking into a strip club . He had panties on the wall like a show case.  Every pair of panties had a name under it . At the end of the wall there was two spaces were me and bestfriend name was . 

" Ugh , fucking creep" I whispered to myself . He couldnt even dream about fucking me. Just the thought of it gave me a attitude. I can say its adorable how his ego was sett up .

"What the hell " I thought to myself.  I saw this little piece of paper with me and Ronaeh' name on it . It was a hit list . Well damn Swan Flu  .

After ten minutes of putting them cameras up , we were heading back towards home . I wonder what type of shit we finna see .  I just had to get more into this.  He had a hit list , how fucking cute .