Chapter Thirty -Six

[ Ronaeh ]

Walking out the lake house . I felt like a new person . Although my body was sore , my head was throbbing , and I'm pretty sure my face was fucked up but I didn't care .It felt good knowing I won that battle . I got into Rugger truck and started it right up .  I knew there was more to the story . He wasn't going do what he was suppose to do alone .  I backed up into a wooded area that was a cross the street . Since his truck was black on black , It blended right In. I called Bestfriend while I waited . Had to give her the break down on what just happen .  Plus I wanted to know if my Noonie was ok .

I called her in no time she answered

" We less than five minutes away from you "

" How yall know where I'm at "

" Didnt I tell you there was no place I wasn't goin be able to find you . But the alert from the lake house called . " she said

" Where is Noonie ?" I asked

" Since I know it was about to dirty I sent her and Dice niece with my grandparents . I put them up on game what the deal was . "

" Goood " I said coughing coughing . Felt like I was coughing up a lung .

" You ok ? What happen ? What the fuck was you doing at the lake house ."

" I'm fine a lil .  Rugger was suppose to take me out but you know I ain't going out like no hoe . I guess the nigga been here . I didn't even realize it was the lake house at first . "

" You .... Killed Rugger ? " she said shockingly

I felt the tears coming again .

" I had to do what I had to do " I said

" it's ok . We can go to his funeral with t -saying  I did it . That would make you better ." She said . This why we was bestfriends she knew just how to cheer me up .

" Where are you ?"

" We pulling up . Where is you"

I got out the truck and walked over there . I didn't look at nobody I just walked past and everyone followed . I stopped in the door cause I was so sore it felt like I could of collapsed any minute. I shook off the pain and continue through the house making my way downstairs.
.

" Damn baby . " Dice said hugging me from the back .

" Bestfriend where the nigga at ?"

" He's gone .... He was just right here " I said pointing at the puddle of blood . " I sat outside ... Nobody came here or left out "

How do a body disappear in less than five minute timing . I knew he wasn't by his self .

I looked around the room . There was no signs of this nigga no where . Only thing that he left behind was his blood . I stopped a yellow piece of paper on the table .

Snake had to spot it to cause he picked it up before I did .

" You put up a good fight mean girl . That was just a warm up . Be prepare for the next challenge ahead . " he said looking up at me

" BLOW THIS BITCH UP ! " I said angrily .

" Enough said "

I never really hated nobody the way I was starting to hate Swanney . I take that back I hated the fuck out his sister .hell I hate both they ass .

I grabbed Nicole arm and walked back up stairs . She didn't say nothing she just went along. We left out the door and found ourselves in Rugger truck . I was goin keep his truck until I got done doing what I was doing . Why use my pretty car for bullshit . Where he was going he don't need it .

" We goin to Mya house . I wanna know who side she on . I pray she say the right answer cause I'm not in the mood today . " I said cracking the ignition .

"Let's stop at CJ apartment first " spoke Bestfriend .

I guess we could stop by there since both of them live in the same area . We haven't heard from CJ nor Mya while . Honestly , I forgot all about him . I wouldn't be surprised if he was in on the seem to . Snake still fucked Mya here and there but I don't think it was nothing serious . She still havent been coming around

I pulled out the woods doing 40 mph . It was good that we at the lake house . They complex was near by .A couple of turns on some Main Street . We would be there in two minutes .

" Let's just stop at Mya's first since we here " I said

" Just lets make this quick " getting out the truck

" I am " I said walking along Bestfriend up to Mya door .

Right as we was about to knock Mya open the door . She looked like she got into fight . I would say it was a fair fight . Everybody just handing out ass whopping today .

" What happen to your face ?" Asked Bestfriend closing the door .

" Let's just say Yall owe me one . I was the. Salon . I heard couple of bitches  gossiping about yall so I put every last one of them bitches in they place .One thing turned into another ." she said looking at us

" That mean you rocking with us ?" Asked Bestfriend

" Most def . "

" In that case We need you to set up Indo ."

" When ? Where ? How ? "  she said with a smile crossing her face .

How could you betray your Bestfriend of ten years like that so quickly . Especially for me and Nicole . Maybe she was doing because of Snake and she wanted to get in were she don't fit in . I don't see why cause if it came down to it . We would kill her first before we kill one of our own .

" Her house or whatever she be at . She trust you so she would think you will be the last person to set her up . Tomorrow . We will be here at No later than 12 be ready. " I explained to her . "

Although she claimed she was on our side . I still had to keep my eye on her . We already had to many oops around as it is . I'm bringing snake with us just case she got some funny business going on .

" Let's go Nae . Aight be cool Mya ." Nicole said pulling me out the door .

" But before we leave . Mya let me explain something to you baby . If I found out you playing both sides . So help me I will do the most worse things known to man to you . So for your well being and whoever else's BEWARE I'm not the one you want to fuck with it . Understood ? "

She just looked in to space .

" I don't think she heard you Bestfriend "

I took a deep breath walking up over to her .

" Understood ?"

"Understood Nae " she said looking at the floor

" Good girl " I said walking out the door with Nicole .

We didn't even bother to get back in the truck . Mya and CJ literally live close to each other .
We took the back ways . Trying to avoid any unwanted bullshit . Bullshit always seemed to find us no what matter . Less than three minutes we was standing in front of his apartment building .

" Damn it smell like a fucking body . It fucking stank . " I said walking up to the door

" Yeah that shit is foul" Nicole agreed

She unlocked the door . A smell that was stomach turning hit us dead in the face . I had to catch myself the smell was so awful . I grabbed Bestfriend hand . We both knew what that smell was . My heart felt broken . I knew this was a dangerous game but damn .

Walking down the hall the smell got stronger . At the end of the hallway was his room door witch was closed . As we got closer Nicole began to shake .

" Always be prepared for the unexpected " I said turning the knob .

I opened the door and there laid the unexpected .

Damn