Chapter Eight

[ Nicole ]

I woke up to loud snoring and what felt like bricks on my lower body .I open my eyes to Snake big ass laying on my legs , and Ronaeh was laying on his back . I grabbed my phone and took a quick photo of them . I slowly got out of bed making sure not to awake them . I did my daily rounds around the house nothing out of the ordinary . I continued to do what I do ever morning attend to my hygienes . After I was all freshen up. I decide to take my self shopping. I did my last mirror check .I grabbed my purse , keys , and the most important thing my gun . I peeped into the room one last time before leaving.

As I was driving my phone started ringing. I answered not looking at the screen ..

" Hello " I said parking my car.

"Damn you can't call yo man no more ".

" OMG BABBY . " I yelled excitedly. It was my baby I mean with all this bullshit going on , and him always on the road . Our relationship was talking apart slowly but we never left each other side.

" that's more like it " he said

" I wanna see you "

" meet me at my spot love "

" Aight , say no more. " I said hanging up . He brought the Lil girl out in me.

Although I ain't go shopping I got to see my baby. Man only lord know what was about to go down . I been away from him to long. About 5 minutes I was sitting outside gis house. I walked up to the door to see Cj waiting for me.I notice a couple of hickies on his neck but didn't speak on it. I didn't feel like arguing.

" wassup baby " he said giving me a kiss. His kisses still gave me chills .

" Damn bae either you got something in your pocket or you just happy to see me " I said putting my hand in his shorts. Sure enough he was happy to see me.

" Dont start nothing you can't finish " he said picking me up.

" Whatever I start I always finish " giving him a wink

" Well let's see"

He carried me back to his room . The moment I been waiting for was about to happen . We was so deep into our kiss I could feel the love. I took off his shirt . He stripped me from my clothes leaving me in nothing. He layed me down on his bed and got between my legs. His solider was definitely at attention. His slide my panties to slide . He gave me exactly what I needed it .