Chapter 1 "Rescued"

3rd point of view
It was dark in the small room. But is wasn't silent. Blasters were herd all around, alarms going off like crazy.

"Press the button!" Commander Sato yelled. They were in the middle of a fight with almost 20 stormtroopers, but he wasn't alone. A few minutes later 4 tube like structures rose from the ground. Slowly.

"Sir, they will be unfrozen in a about 2 minutes," said the solider. (I forgot how they called them.) But in a yelling voice too.

12 stormtroopers are on the floor. Some dead, some just out cold. The room was a small, windowless, and black. The rebels couldn't even see where the wall meets another wall. It also had a computer that controls the carbonite machine.

"Sir, 1 more minute!"

"Alright, once they are free we need to move!"

"But, what about their wea-"

"No time to get their weapons. Lets move." Commander Sato knew there was no time to waste. The stormtroopers may be dead, but that doesn't mean more are not coming.

They were in need of help, dumb of them not to get Ahsoka on the job. Well, she did say to rescue them next week, but Commander Sato didn't want to wait more. They had a weak spot today, the Inquistors weren't on the planet. Besides, it's almost been four years since they last saw them.

Hera's prospective
I looked up, I saw blaster shots pass by me and they were pretty dang close. Only 5 inches away from my body. I looked to my right to be taken by surprised to see Sabine and Zeb on the floor, like me, they seemed lifeless, but they weren't. Even though they looked like rag dolls on the floor, they were breathing and making quiet sounds of pain.

I looked to my left and saw Kanan. He was doing the same as Sabine and Zeb. I tried not to focus on the pounding pain of my back. I just felt cold, as if I was on Hoth, but with no warm clothes.

I saw a battle between the rebel fleet soliders and Commander Sato. I wanted to help but, I was weak, I couldn't do it. I just felt my eye lids get heavy. I tried to fight the temptation of closing my eyes, but I couldn't fight it, last thing I saw was Commander Sato and the rest of the soliders running towards us.

~
Hello! I hope you guys liked this and I hope this was not too boring for you. Also, sorry it's so short, too. I will update later this day, hopefully.Bye!