Chapter 6: When it Happens

Roxy's P.O.V

After waking up in Wyatt's arms I decide to make everyone breakfast. I went to the kitchen and pulled out two pans, one for the pancakes and one for the eggs. Then I went to the refrigerator and pull out everything I need to make breakfast. The smell of eggs, pancakes, and bacon filled the air, everyone woke up and smiled while yawning.

Once I'm finished making breakfast I sat all the food on the table and set up all the plates. Wyatt gives me a kiss and I smile and I return the kiss. I sit down and everyone digs in right away. As I sit there everyone starts moaning and rolling there eyes in the back of their head while eating.

"Guys, is it that good that you have to moan?" I ask shoving a piece of bacon in my mouth.

Everyone nods there heads and continues eating. After everything is gone, Wyatt helps me clean the table and wash the dishes."you know you don't have to help me."

"Well I want to and I can't let you do this alone after you cooked that amazing breakfast for me and everyone," he says smiling at me. That's one thing I love about Wyatt, he's so nice and positive about everything. After we finished washing the dishes I tell everyone to get dress. After everyone is dressed they all get in my white truck.

I turn on the radio so the car ride isn't so boring and the song Earned It by The Weekend came on. Me and Marley start singing. While everyone looks at us like they've seen a ghost. "What," we ask in unison.

"I didn't know you guys could sing that good," Bryson says shocked.

I looked over at Wyatt and see him looking out the window. He looks kinda worried."are you okay Wyatt, you seem kinda upset," I say grabbing his hand." I'm fine, just a little tired that's all," he gives a little small smile and kisses my hand. 10 minutes later I pull into the parking lot and park. Everyone gets out and Wyatt holds my hand as we walk across the street. " you don't have to hold my hand, I'm not 5."

"Well its dangerous, and I don't want any guys coming up to you."

I love how Wyatt is so protective of me. He treats me like a princess. Like I'm the only girl on earth he loves. But I don't know if he loves me, we've only known each other for 3 days and its been the best 3 days in my life.

We walk into the little food place and sit at the big booth. The waiter comes over to take our order." Hello and welcome, what would you like?"

"We'll get two large pizzas, one cheese, the other pepperoni and five coca colas. Please and thank you," I say pulling my phone out looking at all my missed messages. One from Owen and three from Izzy.

Owen: Can you meet me under the bridge on Friday at 3. I really need to talk to you.

Izzy: I need to talk to you its about us.

Izzy: please Roxy its very very very important.

Izzy: please I'm begging you please. Its about Owen me and you.

Then I freeze at the last text. Why would it deal with me, her and Owen. I don't even care about him. All I care about is Wyatt and all my friends with me. 3 minutes later the waiter comes out with our two pizzas and our drinks. Everyone grabs a slice and starts eating. After all the pizza is gone. I pay for the bill.