Chapter 34

Narrator POV~

"Ladies, are you ready?"Rintaro asked knocking on the white door.

"Already," Miwa answered opening the door before spinning once in front of her husband. Her white, flowy dress spun in perfect circles at her ankles. "Girls, come," she spoke to Jade and Ema.

The two girls appeared at once with Louis following close behind them. The cherry blossom pink knee high dress complimented Ema's body and hung on her tightly in just the right places. The silver and gold dress fell in loose waves from the waist to the knees allowing Jade to move with ease. Thanks to Louis, Ema's hair was slightly wavy and hung down her back. The matching pink headband was covered in cherry blossoms and set off the dress perfectly. Jade's hair was up in a high ponytail, the hair twisted around loosely as it fell. A matching pair of golden earrings that dangled and reflected light and shined against her black hair.

"Beautiful," was all Rintaro could muster out.

The boys soon appeared in little clusters until late whole family was gathered in the white room. "What do you think?" Miwa asked her sons who stood dumbfounded when confronted with the two girls in dresses once again.

It was the gay one who spoke first and approached them. "You two look gorgeously beautiful," he complimented them as he draped an arm around each of their shoulders. This made Ema blush for she only met Julian a few days ago but to Jade, this was an everyday thing.

Something stirred in the boys as he made the gesture of familiarity. Well, all but Subaru who knew his secret.

"Shall we?" Rintaro made his way out the door and into the waiting limo with his wife. Everyone followed anxious to get to the party.

It took 15 minutes, not including the traffic. It was 4:45pm and Miwa only had 15 minutes to look over things once more until guests arrived. "Boys, move," she said as she raced around the venue. It was like she was getting married again.

It was all white, like everything else, the only color in the room were vases of yellow roses placed around the room. There were maybe 30 tables that seated 6 each throughout the room. Across from the fancy venue, there was an even larger room with only a DJ booth and a bar parallel to the booth. You could of course walk outside and be confronted with the soft sand of the beach and the waves howling late at night. Miwa out did herself once again.

The clock read 4:50pm and Miwa and Rintaro moved towards the entrance to welcome guests as they arrived. The "younger people" stayed and walked around the one story building as some soft music began to play. The 4 oldest and the youngest decided to join their parents and welcome guests. The rest, with nothing else to do, followed and showed guests to the reception room full of snacks and drinks.

At 5:25pm everyone was here according to Miwa and the guests of honor greeted everyone once again, this time arm in arm. Everyone clapped as they entered and wished the couple happiness.

They mingled and moved from one corner to another personally talking to each guest.

"Is that the new American actress?" Jade whispered in question to Fuuto to was standing next to her.

"Yeah, and that's," he pointed to a women that looked 5'8 with long red hair, "It's Mom's newest client. An upcoming model."

"Is everyone here famous?"

"But of course. Mother's name is huge in the fashion industry and Ema's father is known for his work."

"So this is normal?"

"Of course," he took a sip of a golden drink before offering his arm to Jade as everyone was called into the dinning room. They entered and took their seats. Luckily, the seats for the family were both organized by age and Fuuto was sitting on her right as Ema was on her left.