Chapter 29

Jade POV~

Boarding the plane and the plane ride was a hug hassle and my head still hurts thinking about it. But if I feel sorry for anyone, it's Ukyo. The poor man and his plans...

About 1/3 of us fell asleep and didn't disrupt anyone so they were fine. Louis, Natsume, Iori, Fuuto, and Hikaru fell asleep instantly saying they were tired and Fuuto said it was a second nature from riding planes so much. I, along with Julian, Yusuke, Subaru, and Kaname spent the whole ride watching the same old movies 5 times. It wasn't us that made a commotion, it was the youngest and the oldest of the triplets who made the mess.

Wataru wouldn't fall asleep due to the excitement and poor Masaomi kept trying to calm him down. Natsume left Azusa to keep his crazy twin in line with very little sleep. The one who I pitted the most was Ukyo, you could practically see stress lines forming on his temples when they wouldn't shut up.

The people started to whisper and glare as they couldn't get any sleep. Praying for Wataru and Tsubaki's well beings when we land.

Even as we unloaded the plane and left the airport, our fellow airplane mates stull sent up death glares and Ukyo will probably need to visit a chiropractor from all the bowing he was doing.

The warm humid air that used to bug me was now unnoticeable as we stepped out of the airport. Hawaii's humidity  is nothing compared to Japan in the summer.

"Where's the hotel we're staying at?" I asked wanting to set my bag down.

"It's a summer villa and it's in Kahala. It's called the Palm Tree Estate." Masaomi said signing the rental car contracts. Again, we rented 3 cars.

"Do you know where to go?"

"Of course. We go past the airport and then-," Ukyo stopped talking all of a sudden and got this look of horror on his face.

"You don't know where to go, do you?"

"Ah, yes."

I let out a sigh. Useless boys... I walked back into the office and aksed the lady for directions.

"Oh, you go past the airport and take a left on the first fork in the road. You then keep driving without any turns until you see, nevermind dear. " She turned around and grabbed something from under her desk. "Here. This is where we are now," she used a red pen tk circle our current position. "And this is where you want to go. Palm Tree Estate," she circled another fairly large plot of land next to a beach; surrounded by acres of grass. Take this road, follow the map, and you will find it easily."

"Alright, thank you so much,"  I smiled and walked out examining the map.

"Okay. Here is the map. I will read it to you so just follow my instructions ."

We all piled into one of the 3 cars and left the parking lot.

Thanks to my perfect instructions we made it there perfectly without any flaws.

We walked up to the large villa and Kaname knocks on the door. A very beautiful lady with short white-blond colored hair and turquoise eyes opens the door.

"Kaname!" the lady opened her arms as he walked forward to embrace her.

Is that Miwa? She looks too young to have given birth 12 times...

Each brother walked in and formed a group hug around the petite lady.

It must be Miwa.

The loud noise of the family reunion stopped when a certain brown haired girl walked into the room. All attention was placed on her as she first appeared.

"Ema!" Tsubaki was the first brother to approach her even though he was exactly across the room from her a few seconds ago. Subaru was second to follow and soon all 15 of us were surrounding her. It took a second before she spotted me in the crowd of boys.

"Jade!" she struggled for a second before a straight line divided between the boys. A perfect path fit for a princess. Which in my eyes, she was.

"Ema, long time no see," I open my arms as she came closer.

Ema POV~

She embraces me in a hug that was long over due. 7 years to be exact. Our hug lingers for a few moments before I pull back to get a good look at her. She has grown up so much. Her black hair is pulled up in a high pony tail and her skinny frame is draped with black fabric.

Does she not get hot?

She still wears those thick rimmed glasses and she's even taller than me.

When did that happen?

"Ahem," a polite cough drives the attention back to Mother (Miwa) and everyone turns to face her.

"Oh Mother, you still haven't met Jade have you?" I ask turning to face her.

"No, I have not," she turned to Jade and gave her one of her million dollar smiles. "Hello Jade, it's wonderful to finally meet you. My boys and Ema have told me a lot of things about you."

"Hello Miwa, it's nice to meet you too." she responded.

"Please call me Auntie. Oh Rintaro, she is as pretty as a picture even covered in black. Like a princess of the night."

"Yes she is. Ema, daughter of the Sun and Jade daughter of night. My darling girls," he smiled wrapping his arms around me and Jade.

"Jade," Mother asks her, "Aren't you hot in those long layers, and of all colors-black."

"A little," she sheepishly replies.

"Okay, I got a wonderful idea. Girls, lets go shopping."

"Yes, lets go shopping," I repeat.

"Uh, I don't kn-" I cut Jade off.

"Come on, it's been 7 years Jade. Let's have some female bonding time.

Jade POV~

And not 30 minutes later, I was surrounded by countless stores parallel to each other. Oh well, at least I had a great time.