Chapter 9

Fuuto POV~

As we entered the elevator, I lowered my mouth closer to her ear making sure she could feel my breath. She tensed up from the feel of warm air."You owe me~" I whispered causing her to slightly turn her neck.

"Owe you for what?" she squeaked.

"For saving you~" I cooed.

Ding~

The elevator opened and she rushed out making me smirk. She's too easy, I thought. I walked into the living room to see Jade arguing with my brothers over something.

"You left me to die!" she complained

"Well, uh...Fuuto's fangirls scare all of us," Yusuke said meeting eye contact with all of his brothers.

"Our fangirls are nothing compared to Fuuto's," Tsubaki said.

I smirked," You can't blame me. I didn't ask them to fall in love."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny Fuuto," Kaname said.

"Whatever," I heard Jade sigh," I'm tired. Can I sleep here?" she asked pointing to the couch."

" Of Course, this is your house too," Azusa told her.

"mmmk. Wake me up when it's dinner please," was the last thing she said before shutting her eyes

After a few minutes of her sleeping, Louis walked over and placed her head on his lap.

"Now what are you doing?" Hikaru asked raising an eyebrow.

"I want to play with her hair. She wouldn't let me last time, remember?" he said untying her hair.

It unraveled and fell in loose waves down Louis's lap. "It's such a shame that she keeps her hair up," he murmured lovingly and removed her glasses. But before he got a chance to mess with her hair, Masaomi walked in and told us dinner was ready.

Tsubaki jumped up from his seat and sprinted to Jade about to wake her up. But before he got to it, she opened her eyes and sat up.

Jade POV~

Slowly opening my eyes I saw Tsubaki's face, mouth open ready to shout. Geez. Will all of my wake ups be like this? I thought, bring my hands up to rearranging my glasses. My hands reached my face expecting to find them, but they found emptiness instead. Panicking, I noticed that my hair was down too.

Franticly looking for my glasses I thought, No,no,no. I can't let them find out. I wanted a peaceful life, I don't need this again. And after I finally got it under control too. I spotted Louis holding my glasses with one hand and hair tie in the other. I jumped up and grabbed them back losing my temper.

"Louis this is the second time telling you this. Do Not Mess With My Appearance." I said raising my voice, "You don't know what will happen. Don't do it," I stomped out the room and took my place at the table.

Narrator POV~

The brothers entered the room in silence still too stunned to do anything. All of them thinking the same thing, What's the matter with her and her appearance?

Ukyo and Masaomi passed out the food naturally unaware of the tension in the room.

Louis was the one who broke the silence first, "This looks amazing Ukyo, itadakimasu," he said and started eating.

The others followed his actions until the tension left the room. This was the first time Jade has ever seen such a lively room. Everyone looks so happy, she thought. They truly care for each other don't they? a smile grew on her face and stayed there all through dinner as she joined in on the conversation.

Time Skip~

"Time for the cake," Ukyo said noticing everyone was done with their food.

"I'll help!" exclaimed Wataru as he followed his older brother into the kitchen.

Jade POV~

My mouth watered, the cake looked amazing. It was a single layer cake covered in with vanilla frosting, chocolate ganash dripped down the sides of the cake, and dozens of fruite slices were placed perfectly on top.

"Nee~ Why is there fruit on the cake?" Tsubaki said annoyed, "This is a cake. It should be covered in sweet stuff."

"I asked for fruit because I don't need the extra calories. I am an idol," Fuuto retorted, "People look at my body everyday."

Calories? That's stupid. I thought. His body is already perfect along with the others... I thought jealous.

Nobody complained about the fruit after taking one bite. Ukyo was the only one eating politely at this point. Before we knew it, the cake was gone and we all sulked a little.

"Well now it's time for presents," Azusa said handing Fuuto a perfectly wrapped box.

Fuuto quickly opened it and put on a fake smile looking a Azusa.

"Thank you very much for this study guide Azusa," he said half-heartedly.

Before Azusa could respond, Fuuto had already started opening the next present. Geez, it must be nice having so many brothers. You get 13 presents for your birthday. The thought flashed through my mind.

Fuuto opened his last present from Louis, he looked beyond doubt happy. Removing the products from the box, he showed off a new set of male hair products. Placing them down, he looked at me and said," Where's your present?"

Crap, I didn't know that today was his birthday. "Uh... I forgot to buy you one," I said looking down into my lap.

I looked up at him and found him smirking at me.

"Then for your present, you can answer me this," he said.

I nodded agreeing. Just answering a question? That seems too easy, I thought I would have to do worse.

"Why do you hate people messing with your appearance?" he asked innocently.

That question shocked me. I would have never thought he would ask that. I stayed silent not wanting to answer.

"Hey~ You did agree to answer my question," Fuuto said.

I looked up at him and nodded, not wanting to break my promise.

Sighing. I breathed out, "Because it triggers my multiple personality disorder."