Chapter 38

Mystery Person POV~

It was this hospital, right?

I entered through the sliding doors and walked towards the front desk. A lady greeted me with a warm smile which was unusual considering the environment.

"Hi, how may I help you?" she asked, looking up from her computer screen.

"I would like to know which room Julian Sparks is resting." I answerd.

"Julian Sparks..." she repeated slowly as she typed his name into the machine.

"Okay, there is already someone who is looking after him. I'll call her and as if you can visit."

"Thanks."

She nodded picked up the phone to call who I assumed to be Jade Asahina.

"What's your name dear?"

"Maxon Hayes"

She repeated my name into the speaker, said a few words and hung up. "You can go. They're in room 136 on the 3rd floor."

"Thank you."

I entered the elevator becoming fidgety. I haven't seen him for a couple of days because it was hard to create free time when I'm attending culinary school full-time. I was glad that I gave Jade my number and that she'd contacted me as soon as she could.

The doors opened and the bell rung. I stepped out and looked to my right. The room number was 133 and the one next to it was 134. I was headed in the right direction. I only needed to pass a few more rooms before coming to Julian's.

Knocking, I started to get uncomfortable just standing there waiting.

Jade POV~

Hearing a knock, I got up from my seat and walked towards the door. Opening it, I saw a familiar head of blond hair and green eyes. Maxon, the boy from the party.

"Hey, come on in," I stepped away from the doorway.

"Thanks for telling me about him," I thanked her again.

"I'm sure he will be ecstatic that a handsome, tall, blond boy came to visit him in his slumber," I teased and looked over at the sleeping princess. He was still peacefully "sleeping" and he was moving a little more than yesterday so that was a good sign. Maybe he can sense when a cute guy is near.

Maxon walked over and looked at him with a very delicate look on his face. "Can you tell me about his condition?" he asked sitting down in the chair next to him.

I agreed and told him everything about what happened and made sure to emphasise about how the doctor said he was looking 75 percent better than most coma patients. He listened carefully like he was a medical student and this was an assignment worth half their grade, even if there were some parts he probably didn't get.

In the middle of our conversation, we both looked up at the door when we heard it knock. We both got up but I told him to sit back down as I headed towards the door. Opening it; I saw Iori's head of silver and gray hair. In his hand was another group of 3 different flowers. He had been doing this everyday now and I kept all of them in a jar that the nurse gave me.

"Good morning, how are you today?" he asks stepping through the doorway. His eyes are immediately drawn to the young blond man. "Why is he here?"

"He's here to see Julian that's why."

"Julian? Why?"

"Don't tell him I told you this but I'm pretty sure he's gay and in love with Julian," I tell him and his eyes enlarge at the thought.