Chapter 14

Jade POV~

The car ride with Natsume was silent. I was too busy wondering why Fuuto needed me and Natsume was too busy yelling at bad drivers. Who thought that Natsume yelled in the car?

He pulled up to the side of a large gray building with a sign that read Diamond Agency. Natsume got out of his seat and opened my door. Offering his hand once again, I got out to the car. I was expecting him to walk me inside but instead he just jumped back into his car and drove away.

Gee, thanks.

I stood there awkwardly outside the door until this woman came outside to ask what I was doing.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Um, yeah. I-" she cut me off and started to walking towards the building. I followed her, not sure what else to do.

"Would you like some coffee?" she offered.

I declined politely," Actually, I was told that Asakura Fuuto wanted to see me."

She looked confused for a moment before her eyes widened as she suddenly remembered. "May I ask your name?"

"Jade Hinata, Fuuto's cousin." I answered.

She put down the coffee cup and started to walk away. Again, I followed her. She led me to an elevator and pushed the button. "3 please," she told the elevator boy. He politely bowed and followed her instructions.

"Where are we going?" I asked, not sure what to do.

"Fuuto's dressing room." she replied without blinking an eye.

"Uh, okay."

Ding~

The elevator door opened and she got off, me trailing her like a lost puppy.

"Here," she knocked on a door that read, Asakura Fuuto,.

"Come in," you could hear a woman's voice say.

Pushing to door open, the attendance lady bowed and left. I walked in not knowing what to expect.

Fuuto was sitting in front of a huge mirror, thousands of makeup products lined up before him, but that what didn't surprise me. What surprised me was the there were racks of female clothing lined up against the wall.

Being unable to move his head, he raised his hand up into the air and a team of woman walked out. One was holding clothes, the other makeup brushes, and the other holding shoes. But then out of nowhere, Louis walked out holding hair tools.

"What's going on?" I asked noticing the clothes were infact female designed.

"I need a fake girlfriend." Fuuto said not batting an eyelash.

"F-fake girlfriend?" I stuttered, "Why?"

Sighing he explained," I'm shooting a romantic commercial and I need a fake girlfriend."

"Why me? Why not get an actual pro?"

"My company declined all pros saying that it would ruin my reputation or something like that," he waved his arm in the air carelessly.

Doubt crossed my mind, I don't believe that.

"The director said he needed a female lead but my company doesn't want any scandals," he continued, "and during our discussion I brought up my cousin with so called acting talent, and here you are now."

"Who said I would agree?" I retorted.

"Oh, but you will agree," he cooed," You still owe me from saving you the other day."

The fangirls, how could I forget he fangirls? I thought, mentally slapping myself.

"Then why is Louis here?"

Shrugging, Fuuto said," Once he heard the news he wanted to to be the one to do your hair. I obviously agreed because then Louis would style my hair too and everyone knows he's the best. A win-win situation," he leaned down closer and whispered," And I get to see one of your personalities."

Jewel.

"Anyway, take off your glasses, let down your hair, and let the professionals fix you."

Letting go of my thoughts, I closed my eyes and started switching. It only takes a few moments but time seems to slow down in the process of it.

Jewel POV~

Opening my eyes, I looked around excited. An actual acting role. With real make up, real set and everything, I mentally squealed.

I received weird looks from the staff as I introduced myself to Fuuto, "Hi, I'm Jewel. The talented part of Jade."

"Jewel, are all of your names similar to gems?" he asked shaking my outstretched hand.

"Yup, one is even named Jem, but it's spelled with a J."

"Well whatever, I just hope Jade wasn't lying when she said you could act," he smirked," otherwise you would have to owe me even more."

This little brat.