Chapter 39

Jade POV~

"Are you sure you want to this?" I ask Julian.

"Yes, I'm sure."

I squint my eyes at him. "Are you really sure? Like really really sure?"

"Yes, I'm really really sure." He gives me a comforting smile that lets me know that everything will be alright.

"Okay, well take care of yourself and call me everyday." I give him one last hug before turning around and walking towards the airplane.

I can't believe that he really wants to stay in Hawaii with Maxon. They just met!

It was like Iori could tell what I was thinking and he slowly rubbed my back as we made our way towards the others. 'It will be fine' it seemed to say.

I still couldn't believe that Julian and Maxon started dating. They only met once before and her they decide to live together. Isn't that a little too fast?

"Jade, we need your ticket," Subaru said as we got closer.

"Here." I handed him my plane ticket home. He gave it to the lady and she scanned it and gave us a nod.

Loading the plane wasn't as crazy and tiresome as it was a month ago. Since the whole incident caused me to stay in Hawaii two weeks longer than I thought. The majority of the brothers when back due to work leaving only me, Ema, Iori, and Subaru boarding today's plane.

We sat down and waited for the same old monotonous announcements about safety and other things. They dragged on but eventually ended and I took the action of looking out the window because I had the window seat.

The plane took off and the air became quiet as we entered the lower stratosphere.

The plane ride was over 10 hours and this let me catch up on all of the missed sleep. It would have been nice if I could. The quietness of the plane and the passengers made me feel like it was just me sitting next to the single window looking out at the world.

I debates quite a bit about what really happened in that white bathroom. Were they really gone? But if they are, wouldn't it be a good thing? I'd finally be a normal person for once. My medical illness would be cured after 9 long years.

I tried to be happy about it but I just couldn't. I remembered what Iori said in the hospital when I told him. "But you're not you." And it was true. I didn't feel like myself without them. I've spent my whole life with them. I can't remember a day without them. They've always been there to help me out. With desicions or even answers on a test. They were a part of me and I'll miss them, so, so much.

My tiredness finally got the better of me and in mid thought, I fell asleep.

Time Skip~
Narrator POV~

"Jade, Jade, we're about to land," Ema said shaking her. The girl stirred a few times before opening her eyes.

"You still have those amazing eyes," her cousin commented admiring the silver irises.

"Thanks?" Jade said sitting all the way up.

The four unboraded the plane and were once again walking out of the airport. For whatever reason, they were walking in pairs. Iori was walking ahead with Ema as they tried to call a taxi for 4.

"Does she know?" Subaru suddenly asked Jade.

"Know what?" she asked back.

"About your personalities?"

"No, I've never told her. I've never had the time."

"You should then," he said as the two made their way towards Masaomi, Wataru, and a car.