Chapter 10

Jade POV~

My cousins stared at me for what seemed like forever. Their eyes were widened not saying a word.

"You suffer from multiple personality disorder?" Masaomi asked, being the expert in medical stuff.

I nodded and looked up at him. "I guess that I need to explain since I already told you this much," I sighed," But don't pity me. That is the one thing you can't do."

With all the attention on me I started," I lived in the States for my whole life. I was happy and my family was happy," I explained smiling," My father loved my mother and my mother loved my father," my smile shrunk remembering the thought, "Then one day I saw my father kissing another woman. I was too young to know anything so I let it slip my mind." My smile was now officially gone.

"So your disorder was triggered by this then?" Masaomi asked.

Nodding, I continued," I don't want to go to into detail, so eventually he left for this woman taking everything with him, the house, car, insurance, etc. It was a normal divorce, but it hit me hard. I grew up in this perfect environment and to have it suddenly crash in a single day, broke me." I felt tears sting my cheeks and a hand on my back, comforting me. I continued collecting myself again. " I became depressed, and locked myself away. During that time I just studied and before I knew it, there were 3 other strangers sharing my body. I didn't know anything about it at first until Julian helped me."

I was interrupted by Louis, " Was Julian a doctor?"

Softly smiling I replied," No, he's my bestfriend. He helped me identify my identities and what triggers them. I was an outcast and he was only interested in me because of my disorder. But that didn't matter, he was a living person wanting to talk to me," I said my smile returning to my face remembering the good times.

Flashback~

It was my second day of 5th grade and my first time in school. I was sitting under a tree, tears streaming down my face. I didn't understand why people hated me. What did I do to them?

Suddenly I heard leaves crunching as someone was approaching. I froze, I was afraid that someone would pick on me again. I tensed up expecting someone I pull my hair, but instead I heard a kind voice say," Hey."

I looked up to find a boy my age with brown hair and turquoise eyes. My breath caught, his eyes looked like a gems full of life.

"Hi, I'm Julian," he said cheerfully, "Will you be my friend?"

My eyes widened, this was the first time someone wanted to be my friend. I was too innocent to be cautious; luckily I didn't need to. "Sure!" I said wiping the tears from my cheeks.

He sat down next to me and looked me in the eyes. Do you know there are 4 of you?" he asked.

"4 of me?" I asked tilting my head.

His eyes started to sparkle," Yeah. I asked my dad, he's a doctor, about you and he said you probably have multiple personality disorder," he explained.

"I do?" I asked shocked.

His eyes widened," You know what that is?"

"Yeah. I read about it in a book."

"Cool, I thought I would have to explain it to you. You must be really smart if you know about it," he said praising me.

"You must be smart then," I commented.

"Yeah, I am," he said sitting up a little straighter.

I giggled noticing this, "You must like being praised, don't you Julian?"

His face flushed, embarrassed at my comment. "Anyway, I want to help you learn about you different personalities."

"Help me?"

"Yeah, my dad said only few people have it."

"Um okay then you can help me." I said smiling.

I made a new friend.

Flashback End~

"He helped me everyday after school learning about my personalities." I explained, "Eventually, we figured out who they are, how they're triggered, and learned how we can "talk to each other. Whenever we switch places, each of us can see what's going on you could say."

"Tell us about them, please? I want to know more," Kaname said, intrigued.

I was too into it to stop telling them, so I continued," Well you already know my first one, me," I said pointing at myself," I will stay me as long as I wear glasses and tie my hair up."

"So that's why your hair is always up," Hikaru commented.

"Yeah. My second one is when my hair is down and I'm not wearing glasses. She calls herself Jewel. You could say that she is a little self absorbed. But she is kind, all of them are, and she is very talented when it comes to the arts Julian told me."

"Like singing? Acting?"" Fuuto asked.

"Yeah, she can even play multiple instruments."

"That's why you took off your glasses and let your hair down when you started to sing by the fountain," Natsume realized.

I nodded continuing," The 3rd one calls herself Jasper. She is very athletic and can play almost any sport, but she can be headstrong."

"Like basketball?" Subaru asked.

"Yeah, she appears when I take off my glasses but leave my hair up," I continued," The last one calls herself Jem."

"Let me guess, she appears when you let your hair down but still wear your glasses?" Azusa guessed.

"Correct. She is the more amplified part of me that like to cause trouble. I'm not proud of that part of me," I said laughing, remembering the pranks she pulled.

I heard a thwack and turned in the triplets direction seeing Azusa hit a Tsubaki with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Can you show us?" Iori asked.

"Later, I'm kind of stressed now that I revealed this," I said standing up from my spot," Goodnight everyone," I said and started to walk up the stairs.

Narrator POV~

The brothers sat in the room still trying to process everything. None of them have ever encountered someone with multiple personalities, not even Masaomi.

"We should all get some rest now," Ukyo spoke up and started to leave the room.

They all started to filed out of the living room suddenly feeling tired. "Goodnight." Everyone murmured.

She just keeps getting more interesting, Hikaru thought smirking. Maybe I should write a book about about her...