Chapter 8

Jade POV~

As we walked back to the condo we heard screams from around the corner. Freaking out, I ran up to the house expecting a murder or something but what I saw was the complete opposite.

There were hundreds of girls all ages swarming our house. All of them had some type of poster with Fuuto's face on it.

"Happy Birthday Fuuto!" was what all the girls were screaming. And there standing in the window was Fuuto looking down and waving.

Whipping out my phone I googled Asakura Fuuto. The first thing that popped up the trend #HappyBirthdayFuuto. Searching further into the depths of fansites, I read, "The popular idol Asakura Fuuto was born on July 7, 1995...".

I was pushed aside by a girl around my age. "Hey! Where is your poster? Didn't we all agree to bring a poster for support?"

"Uh, I forgot it?" I responded flabbergasted.

"Well here," she held out a poster out of nowhere handing it to me," We can't show any flaws with our support."

"FUUTOOOOOOOOOOO, I LOVE YOU!" the girl screamed right in my ear.

Fuuto POV~

I was waving to all of my fans when suddenly a girl screamed," FUUTOOOOOOOOOOO, I LOVE YOU!"

Turning to my right I saw her but that wasn't what caught my attention. In the swarm of girls Jade was there holding a poster (the wrong way) and looking at it dumbfounded. I knew that Jade wasn't my fan and it was funny because she seemed uncomfortable surrounded by screaming girls.

Suddenly, the girl who's scream caught my attention, turned around looking at Jade annoyed. The girl grabbed the poster from Jade and flipped it so I was the right side up. She raise Jade's arms up in the air; shoved the poster back to her and went back to chanting.

This made me break out into a laugh making my brothers sitting in the livingroom turn to see what I was laughing at. Jade was stuck between multiple people not allowing her to lower her arms. Suddenly she looked up at the window spotting me.

Jade POV~

I lifted my head trying to find Subaru, Yusuke, and Natsume but instead I saw the birthday boy looking straight at me and laughing. I glared at him only making him smirk back. But then he did the most devious thing ever.

He winked at me.

All of the fangirls noticed his wink and turn around to face me. I froze. These girls no older than 15 had murder written on their faces. For the longest time no one moved. I was too scared to move and they were still planning my death.

Then the same girl who handed me a poster took it back, "Why does Fuuto only wink at you? You didn't even have a poster until I gave you one." she demanded.

"I-I d-don't know," I started to stutter.

"I don't believe you. What strings did you pull?" another one piped up.

"I-I d-don't know," the girls started coming closer and closer.

Fuuto POV~

I was having trouble breathing watching Jade tremble in fear.

"You should go help her, you know?" Azusa said ruining my fun.

"Azusa is right, it isn't right to hurt a girl even if you didn't do it directly." Tsubaki added.

" I saw that wink," Kaname teased.

"Listen to your bothers Fuuto. No go help Jade," Ukyo scolded.

I sighed," Fine. You guys are no fun."

Waiting in the elevator I thought, it's not my fault she can't fend for herself. Why do I have to save her?

Ding~

The elevator reached the bottom floor and I walked out wanting to finish this quickly.

I walked around my fans, too busy to notice my presence. While she was being backed into the street I notice a car driving down the street.

Panicking, I ran up behind her making her bump into my chest as the car sped by. Why did I panick like that? What's gotten into me? I wondered.

"FUUTOOOOO!" they screaming excited, finally noticing my presence.

"Why did you wink at her and not me?" a girl about 12 pouted.

"Yeah, what's so special about her?" another asked.

"Well that is because she is my special cousin~" I cooed.

Jade POV~

Special cousin?! Is he trying to get me killed! I thought panicking even more.

"Fuuto's cousin? Really?!" one asked.

"Yes, my cousin she is living with me and my brothers." Fuuto answered, "Now if you excuse me ladies," Fuuto winked at them," I must bring my cousin back before dinner."

He started pushing my through the now cleared path to the door. Too dumbfounded to do anything I let him lead me through the swarms of teenage girls until we reached the door.

While we walked towards the door, the same girl who gave me the poster grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear," Can you take pictures of Fuuto at home and send them to me? Pretty please."

Before I could respond, Fuuto grabbed my arm and pushed me into the doorway. The whole time I thought,

Fangirls are scary.