Chapter 15

Jewel POV~

This little brat doubts MY acting talent. Honestly, if it weren't for Jade owing you, I would NEVER waste my talent for a commercial. I'm too amazing for that. I thought mentally squishing his head between my fingers.

"Louis, my one request is that you style my hair down, you already know why," I said turning to him, "Now ladies, if you would be so kind to help me get ready."

"Louis, remember to dye her hair, or put a wig on it. I don't care either way," Fuuto said yawning.

"A wig?! Dye?! Why would you want to change my beautiful black hair?!" I said alarmed.

"My company can't let people know who you are, changing your hair is the easiest way. Unless you want to quit..." he taunted.

Glaring at him, I said," Like I would quit. Louis make my hair white."

"If that is what you wish," he said nodding.

"Ladies? Shall we?" I said turning around to smile at the staff.

I notice slight blushed growing on their cheeks as they looked down," Y-yes, of course," they replied.

Hmm. My charm works on both genders, I doubt Fuuto can charm any guys.

"Please, step inside," one said and pushed back a curtain.

"Now ladies, let's make magic," Louis exclaimed as they started to work.

Time Skip~

Beauty is pain. Beauty is pain. Beauty is pain. Why does it hurt so much to get dress?! I thought as they zipped up the back of the dress.

"Almost done," Louis said picking up a pink flower and placing it behind my ear," Done. You look gorgeous," he turned me towards a mirror smiling.

My breath caught, I looked so different yet I could easily recognize myself. That's pros for you. I was wearing a black dress with gold trimming. It wasn't short and it wasn't long but it fit my body frame perfectly.

I hair on the other hand was a completely different story. Instead of my raven colored hair framing my face, my hair was so light blond that it looked white. It was tied up a little in the back but not enough for Jasper to take my place. That would be bad.

The pink flower Louis placed behind my ear enhanced my now blond-white hair and my silver eyes. I was stunning.

Get a load of this, Fuuto, I thought smirking.

"Tada~" I sang spinning around expecting him to be in awe.

"Finally, let's go already. Louis, you took too long." was all I received.

Not the result I was looking for.

He didn't even look my way! What is wrong with him? What kind of man ignores a beautiful lady like myself?

"Tch," I pouted.

"Oh? Are you upset that I didn't compliment you?" Fuuto cooed," Don't be silly. With my work I get to see beautiful woman everyday. Compared to them, you're nothing."

If only I could slap his face...

We got into the car and his manager started to deive away in a rush.

"What type of commercial is this?" I asked her.

"An umbrella commercial."

"What," I said completely monotone," Why does an umbrella commercial need me dressed like this?"

"A romantic one stupid, I told you already," Fuuto interrupted.

"What's the plot then?" I deserve to know that much.

"A man, being me, is at a fancy party at night when he sees a young girl, you, rush outside. He immediately falls in love and follows you outside," he starts, " It starts to pour down rain and he grabs a hotel umbrella while chasing after the girl, stupid really, but he searches for her and finds her crying under a doorway to a back entrance. He pulls her under the umbrella and so on."

"Are there any words?" I asked wanting more information.

"Nope, it is a silent comercial."

"It's quite complex for an umbrella," I retorted.

"Psh, tell me about it," he sighed," It pays well and I can learn more about acting."

"You want to act?"

His eyes lit up," Mmm, that's my dream. I want to be an actor as well as a singer. It's been my dream from the very start."

'That's wonderful," I smiled making him blush.

"Are you making fun of me?" He sneered.

And he's back.

"No, I think it's wonderful to have a goal at a young age."

"Ema..." he mumbled.

"Ema?" I asked.

"She said the same thing."

"Great minds think alike."