Chapter 20

Jade POV~

A few days passed after Tsubaki and I pulled pranks, nothing changed, but Fuuto left for work in Korea for a few days. Other than that, my days were uneventful, I did the same thing everyday. Eat, sleep, and repeat. That is, until I received a special phone call...

We were in the middle of dinner and I was talking to Iori about school when my phone started to ring. Being polite, I reached over to decline the call, but before I could reject it, a name caught my eye.

Julian...

My eyes widdened in surprise. I looked over at Masomi, "Can I take this? Please?" pulling my puppy dog eyes.

He looked at me and nodded signaling me to answer. I jumped out of my seat and ran into the living room, not wanting to miss this call.
"Hello?" I asked trying to hide the excitement in my voice. (anything underlined means that it is said in English)

"Hey." My tense muscles relaxed as his soothing voice reached my ears. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, you?" I haven't spoken to him in months so this was a little awkward.

"Fine."

"Mmn," why is this so hard??? I thought.

"How's Japan?" he asked breaking the silence, "How is your uncle?"

That's right. Julian doesn't know about my cousins...

"He's fine, but I hardly ever see him."

"What? I thought you lived with him," his voice got higher.

"I'm actually living with my cousins instead due to work."

"Cousins?"

"Yeah. I have 13 new cousins and I live with 11 of them."

"13?!" I smiled, he was starting to act like himself again.

"Yeah, 13. Crazy right?"

"Honestly," he sighed, "Well tell me about them."

"Okay. You better grab some popcorn and a drink. This will be a long story."

I could hear him chuckle.

"The oldest is Masaomi, he is..."

Time Skip because you already know enough about the cousins~

"...and Wataru is the youngest." dinner had finished 30 minutes ago and now I was sitting on the couch.

"Wait, wait, wait. They're all boys?!"

"Yeah," I shrugged my shoulders not giving it a second thought.

"Are you insane??? Why are you living with 11 wolves??? Do they know about them???" he just kept ranting making me hold the phone arm length from my ear.

After a moment of silence, I placed the phone back on my ear to hear him breathing heavily from his rant.
"Geez, don't use so much energy just to scold me. You need to take care of your health." I scolded.

"My health??? What about your mental health???" his true worry-wart self was revealed. He let out a sigh, "Good thing I'm on my way then."

"On your way?"

"Yeah. Remember me saying that I'd visit you after you moved."

"Ehhh???"

"Don't tell me you forgot?!" he said dramatically. I could practically see him place his hand on his heart.

"Ehhh... Well, can you blame me? I was stressed!" I vouched for my innocence.

"Liar..."

"Whatever, where are you now and where are you staying?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I'm in the airport and my flight leaves soon. You also promised to let me stay with you."

"..." I said nothing, "I still need to ask."

"Well make sure they say yes other wise I will be homeless in Japan... I will sue you."

"Yes, yes, you just do that."

"Im serious."

"Of course~"

We talked for who knows how long we talked before he had to board his flight.

Looking at the clock I read 9:24 p.m. I still need to ask Masaomi... It"s only 9:30, he should still be up.

I walked back into the dinning room to be bombarded with questions from all directions.

"Who was that?" Iori asked first.

"You never leave for a phone call," Kaname said next.

"Was it important?" Azusa asked.

"It was Julian and it was important."

"Julian?" Louis repeated.

"Yeah," a smile grew on my face as I walked over towards Masaomi," Actually... He is coming to Tokyo soon and needs a place to stay..." he looked at me confused, "and I might have promised him awhile ago that he could stay with me," I rambled on.

"So your asking if he could stay," Ukyo butted in.

"I mean we have and extra room and I did promise him..."

"That's fine with me if it's fine with everyone," he replied.

"Majority vote?" Yusuke said rasing his hand.

"Raise your hand if your okay with it and leave it down if you're against," Ukyo instructed.

"One, two, three," Ukyo said raising his hand.

As I looked around all but three hands were raised.

They belonged to Iori, Subaru, and Tsubaki.