Chapter 17

Jewel POV~

I opened my eyes in bewilderment as his lips met mine. Wasn't this supposed to be fake? Why is he kissing me? I will admit, it felt, what would you call it? Nice? His lips were warm and surprisingly gentle. They molded perfectly against mine.

Too late to stop filming... I thought and kissed back. Fuuto's lips twitched in surprise when I kissed back, not expecting my actions.

The kiss wasn't extreme or violent. It was soft and slow, it was like a first kiss with the one you loved.

How long till the director calls cut? I internally screamed, Call cut already! How much footage do you need.

I sneaked a glance at the director and the staff. They were staring with a light blush on their cheeks. Idiots. They're all idiots. A staff member nudged the director breaking him out of his trance. Finally.

"Cut!" that one magic word broke the rest of the crew out their trance.

We broke apart from our kiss and I stormed away to the dressing room ready to leave. I heard footsteps following me and I knew it was Fuuto.

"What's wrong? Was the kiss not to your liking?" he teased breaking out of his previous trance.

I ignored him and walked over to Louis. "Fix my hair and return my original clothes. I assume you brought them."

"Of course. Follow me." he lead me away from Fuuto and started fixing me to my original glory.

Time Skip~

"Done." Louis lead me to a mirror.

I sighed out in relief. I was back. My black hair had returned and my comfortable clothes we're back on my body.

My job here is done.

"Bye Louis," I said before pulling my hair into a bun and placed my glasses on the bridge of my nose.

Opening my eyes I was immediately confronted by Jem and Jasper.

"Jewel!" Jem said embracing me into a hug," How was it? Being outside, you even got to act! Why do you guys get to leave? I want to leave too!"

Jasper approached me looking down at the ground," So, uh, how was it?"

"It?"

She squirmed," Are you really going to make me say it? The kiss."

The kiss...

"It was your first, right?"

"Yeah..."

"So how was it?"

Soft, surprisingly sweet, warm, embarrassing...

"Fine. It didn't mean anything," I protested. "We were acting. Honestly, who would want to kiss that midget?"

"Well, that midget is taller than us now," Jem teased eyeing me.

"Forget it, what's done is done," I said dropping the topic.

Damn, that was my first kiss...

Jade POV~

A blush immediately covered my cheeks as I touched my lips. I can't believe she kissed Fuuto. I can't believe she kissed Fuuto. I can't let the fangirls find out...I'll die.

"Louis? I spoke up, "You're done here right?"

"I believe so, why?"

"Can you take me home before Fuuto comes back?"I begged.

"If that is what you wish," he said packing the last of his stuff, "If you would follow me please."

He started to walk out the door towards the elevator. I followed him ready to leave. He opened a door to a silver car and walked over to the other side. I entered and he drove off.

"How was the shoot? Did you make any mistakes?" he asked breaking the silence.

"None, but Fuuto made a couple," I smiled at my accomplishment, "And he doubted Jewel's acting talent."

He smiled down at me, "She prove him wrong, didn't she?"

"Yes she did," I repeated confidently.

"Did you run into any problems?"

The kiss flashed before my eyes, I pushed that thought down and lied. "None, we finished on time."

"That's good," he said not sounding convinced.

"Mmm," I slide furthered down my seat not wanting to continue our conversation.

As the Sunrise Residence came into view, Louis said, "I must stop by my shop after this so I'll just stop you off."

I straightened my back and grabbed my purse as he drove up to the door. "Bye!," I waved, "Thanks for the ride!"

He smiled and waved back before driving away.

I checked my phone for the time, 11:43 P.M. Damn, I was out later than I planned. Hopefully Ukyo or anyone for the matter of fact won't kill me...

Stepping out of the elevator, I was greeted by a velvet voice. Kaname.

"Now why are you back so late?" he asked walking over to me.

"That's none of your business."

"Hmph. It will be unless you want me to wake Ukyo."

Ukyo...

I sighed. "I was just at a basketball game for awhile and I hang out with the team for awhile."

"The team full of boys?"

"Yeah but Subaru was there. Don't worry," I bowed and started to walk up the stairs, "Goodnight."

I turned to corner and heard something interesting.

"There's something I just have to tell you. We've been together forever, right?" a male voice said.

"That's true..." another responded.

What's going on this late at night? I walked closer to the sources of sound. Tsubaki and Azusa were looking at each other intensely.

"But lately, when I'm with you, it's kind of like... my heart starts hammering and I feel restless. And I get irritated when you're being friendly with other guys and stuff..." Tsubaki confessed.

My eyes widened. BL? Yaoi? I got excited being a fan of gay men's love stories. (Don't call me weird or perverted. I know you like them too) I pulled out my phone and started recording.

"What?" Azusa asked leaning closer to him.

"I love you!" Tsubaki said looking into Azusa's identical purple eyes, "I want you to be mine!"

Azusa looked back slightly blushing.

I couldn't help myself. I squealed in delight. They both looked in my direction as I ran towards them.

"Are you guys gay?" I asked jumping up and down, "Do I have two gay brothers??? Because if you are, I fully support you!"

I was basically hugging them, I was so excited.

"Uh, no. We aren't gay. We were just reading through a script," Azusa said getting a weird look on his face.

I frowned. "Disappointment," I stopped recording, "An utter disappointment," I muttered walking to my room. I turned around one last time and lifted my phone up, "I'm keeping this."