Chapter 19

Tsubaki POV~

Waking up before my alarm clock, one of the few times I did, I looked over and read 4:30 a.m. Time to go face hell itself. Silently, I opened my door and made my way towards Jem's room. Knocking, I waited for a few minutes before opening the door (she left it unlocked just in case she didn't wake up). I moved closer to her bed, careful not to break anything.

I poked her first, nothing. I started to shake her slowly, still nothing. I them grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up out of bed and dropped her on top of it.

Her eyes shot open and she opened her mouth ready to shout. I quickly covered her mouth with my palm and placed a finger over my lips silencing her. She glared daggers at me but stood up and started to grab everything we needed.

"You have the master key, right?" she asked.

In response, I dangled a key in front of her, "Let's go."

First, we walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She rummaged through the bag and I looked for Subaru's water bottles. Taking only one out (because I'm that nice), I turned around and saw her holding a measuring cup and a bottle of vinegar. I dumped out the water in the sink and handed the bottle to her. She took it and filled it with the vinegar. Once it was full, she placed it back into the refrigerator.

Next we opened Azusa's door and entered. He was a light sleeper so we needed to be silent. We took one of the super glue tubes out of the bag. Taking each slipper, we glued it to the floor so when he woke up, he would fall face first. Since it was a small prank, we did it to all of my brothers as well.

Unlocking Yusuke's door, we entered his bathroom after gluing his slippers. Lifting up the 2nd toilet seat, we covered the bowl with clear plastic wrap and taped it down. He will have fun when he goes this morning.

Moving on we entered Fuuto's room. Once again, we entered his bathroom and opened his shower. Taking one of his millions of shampoo bottles (the one that was the most empty meaning he used this the most) we removed the continents and removed the bleach from the bag. Pouring the bleach into his shampoo bottle, we placed it back perfectly and left leaving no traces.

After leaving Iori's, Subaru's, Louis's, Wataru's, and Masaomi's rooms, we moved to Kaname's. Jem removed her backpack from her shoulders and I opened his closet. Removing his favorite monk outfit, we replaced it with one 5 times too small. Hopefully, he won't use this to his advantage... This was a harmless prank but it was one Jem and I debated on a lot.

My heartbeat picked up its pace as we reached Ukyo's room. This is probably the best prank of them all... Opening his door, we proceed to his bathroom. Lifting up the lid, Jem took out a bottle of clear dish soap and dumped at least half of it in. Now, when he flushes, bubble, bubbles everywhere. But to make it even better, she added half the bottle of vinegar. I removed 3 baking soda tablets and handed them to her. She precisely placed them under the lid so when he opened the lid they would fall into the bowl. Vinegar + baking soda + dish soap = bubbles. Mountains of bubbles.

We exited his room and retreated back to hers.

"This will be amazing," I said breaking the silence, "Can you imagine Ukyo's face when he is devoured by bubbles and when Fuuto goes blond."

I heard a giggle. I turned around to find her finally smiling. She looks like she is enjoying herself. That's a relief.

Time Skip~ 7:30 a.m.

Jem POV~

Tsubaki was getting ready for the day so I had time to pull a prank on him. I didn't have much time before he returned to the living room. I grabbed the remaining plastic wrap and taped it to the entrance. It was a classic prank but it never gets old. I heard his footsteps growing louder making mr stuff everything back into my bag.

"Tsubaki!" I yelled once he was near, "Help!" I heard his pace pick up and now he was running.

Perfect.

Tsubaki POV~

I was running now, my pace becoming quicker and quicker. I saw the doorway and ran towards it.

Sound of plastic wrap breaking~

"Owwww," I whinned pinching my nose. I looked down to see my entire body covered in plastic wrap. Looking over at the doorway, I inspected it. The remains of plastic wrap taped to the doorway caught my eye. I was pranked with one of the most common ones...

"Pff, hahahahaha~" I heard Jem start to laugh. This was the first time she laughed since she got here. I froze in place believing that if I moved she would stop. Her laugh was adorable if I must say.

I smiled, "Haha. Okay you got me."

Then interrupting us we heard multiple bodies slam on to the floor. This made her start laughing even harder and I joined her. I can just see Azusa rubbing his nose right now. In a fit of laughs, I looked up in sync with Jem to see Ukyo walk in covered in bubbles. We became instantly silent. Exchanging glances we burst out laughing even harder than before, tears running down our cheeks.

Not a second later, Fuuto entered the room stomping like a child and complaining about something. His hair was blond. He heard up laughing and glared at us sending daggers in our direction.

Of course, this made us laugh even more than was possible. We both stopped and got silent as we heard the refrigerator being opened by Subaru. As planned, he grabbed the vinegar filled bottle and took a huge sip. Instantly, he spit it back out, a normal reaction, but what made it 10 times better was that he hit Kaname in the face. Spit plus vinegar was running down a 5 times too small monk outfit. He looked ridiculous.

My stomach hurt, I was laughing so much at this picture. I didn't notice the multiple glares I was receiving.

"This has got to be the best prank yet!" Jem breathed between laughs.

"Agreed."

"Tsubaki," a oh-too-familiar voice said. I froze as Azusa walked down the stairs. "Did you do this?"

I opened my mouth ready to take the blame when Jem beat me to it. "I did it," she said.

"No, I did it." I said louder.

"Then you both did it," Ukyo said out of nowhere," And you will both clean this up by lunch," he started to fix his glasses.

"Yes..." we said lowering our heads.

Jem turned to me and looked me in the eyes. "Thank you," she gave me a small smile triggering a warm blush to form on my face.

She pulled her hair up into a messy bun and disappeared.

Jem POV~

I opened my eyes and found myself in my familiar environment. Jasper and Jewel approached me.

"You are awful," Jewel teased, " How could you do that to them?"

"Easy," I replied smiling.

"I have a question to ask," Jasper said looking down.

Probably a romance question, Jewel and I thought.

"Who is your favorite?"

"Let all say it on three," Jewel suggested.

"Okay," I agreed.

"One, two three!" Jewel counted down.

"Subaru."

"Fuuto."

"Tsubaki."