Protect Me From The Monsters

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
      1.Protect Me From The Monsters
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Nanami's POV:

"Tomoe I'm leaving and that's final!" I shout at Tomoe.

"I dont understand why humans must go to school!!" Tomoe groans in annoyance.

"You have to go to school too idiot! And we are late!!" I look at the time gasping.

"Better get going Nana-chan!!" Mizuki holds out my things and smiles.

I grab my lunch box and my school bag and run out the shrine. I was already in my school uniform so that is good, I already went to school by accident in Pjs... I wouldn't want that again.

"Hold on a second young lady!" I hear footsteps run after me, it's Tomoe.

"Hold on! I'm coming too!!" Mizuki yells right after.

I turn my head back to look at him. At least he changed into his school uniform too. But his ears and tail are not hidden and he forgot his school bag and lunchbox.

Classic Tomoe for you. You think he's perfect when he's really not so much when it comes to school.

I keep my eyes on him when I feel myself hit something rough with impact. I gasp out in pain and fall backwards, it was a tree!!

"Nanami!" Tomoe shouts as he runs up to me.

"Ouch..." I say rubbing my forehead.

"Don't touch your forehead! It's bleeding..." Tomoe sighs pulling out a cloth.

He stands up, pulling me up as well with him. He pulls me closer to him and starts to wipe my forehead with the cloth.

"Be more careful next time..." Tomoe whispers.

"Why does it matter to you? I'm fine, I swear!!" I say in a playful tone.

"You had me really worried for a second..." He sighs and continues wiping my forehead.

He leans down a little to look at a cut on my head when I look up at him. My mistake, our faces only inches apart. Our breaths mingled.

"Sorry..." I whisper out.

Just looking into Tomoe's violet eyes makes me melt. Oh but the way his white hair falls into place perfectly.

Tomoe's POV:
She's such an idiot for looking back while running down the street. Who knows what else could have hit her.

If this can happen only by bumping into a tree I hate to see what a car can do. I put a bandage over her bleeding cut and sigh.

I look into her chocolate brown eyes. Why aren't We rushing to school... Why are we just standing here in a gaze. I want to hurry up and go but at the same time our eyes are just glued on each other.

"It's fine..." I say in the most gentle voice as I can.

Her shinny brown hair flies a little in the wind, moving up and down slowly. Just then the last school bells ring, we are going to be tardy at this rate.

"Sorry... I'm too close!!" She blushes and backs away.

"Forget about that, let's just head to school." I roll my eyes.