V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 7

♡ Gabby ♡

We reached the house, and both of them were silent.

I rang the doorbell three times, fuming and angry.

My brother, Luke, answered it for me with a bored expression.

"Gabby!!" A squealing voice heard from the kitchen, made me roll my eyes.

Luke rolled his eyes as well, looking restless.

"What's up with you?" I asked, eyeing on him.

"Videogames." He shrugged indifferently.

My mom's heels tapped on the floor noisily and when she saw Lianna, her smile went up to her ears- and I mean, literally.

My brother, rolled his eyes and stalked off up the stairs when he saw mom already took over.

"It is so nice to see you, Lia!" She squeals, giving Lianna a bone crushing hug. "You too, Seth." She smiled, hugging Seth as well.

My mom must've noticed the awkward silence between the three of us.

"What's the matter?" She asked, looking at me with concerned eyes.

I snapped my head to Lianna's and Seth's direction.

"These two is the matter." I spat, crossing my arms on my chest.

"What happened?" My mom asked, eyeing on the three of us.

"Well... there's this party..." Lianna started, playing with her shoes and looking down, feeling embarrassed that she's 'sort of' a bad influence.

"And they forced me in going to. Which I refused immediately because exams are coming up next month and I needed to study. Lianna, even used her boyfriend to carry me when we went to the mall to stop me from destroying her devious plan. She even used my credit card to pay for all the stuff she bought! They didn't even tell me that the party was tonight." I say angrily, finishing it off for her.

"Are the stuff yours?" Mom asked, glancing at Lianna disapprovingly.

"I used her credit card to buy her stuff but I used my own money to pay for my purchases. See?" Lianna cried, looking petrified and showing mom the separate receipts.

My mom fell silent, looking stern.

"Is this true, Lianna?" She asked crossly.

"Yes...." Lianna answered, looking down, probably ashamed of herself.

Oh, she is so going to get it, I chuckled to myself.

She is not going to be able to invite me to another party ever again-

"I am so happy Gabby has friends like you." Mom sniffled, hugging both Lianna and Seth.

See? They got a piece of their mind-

Wait...

WHAT?!

"What do you mean, mom?" I ask, looking at her, confused.

"Oh Gabby, how considerate of your friends to invite you to a party. You should go! It's going to be fun!" My mom claps.

Did I hear just right?

My mom- who is against alcohol, partying, smoking and other things- telling me to go to a party?

"But you hate parties like me..." I say, still baffled.

"I never said I hated them." My mom replied. "I just don't want you to go to parties everyday, you know. But you never go to one- that's a bit different."