V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 3

♡ Gabby ♡

"It may sound stupid, the reason why I began loving him- but I just did." I sighed, explaining why I like Aiden to Lianna for the nth time.

"It is stupid so get over him." Lianna spat, munching on her sandwich, sitting beside her boyfriend Seth. The three of us were eating lunch peacefully on the table that was until Lianna got me started with this Aiden thing.

"I can't. How many times do I have to say that?" I say, poking on my plate of cheese-flavored fries, my eyes scanning the whole cafeteria for Aiden.

"Look, Gabs." Lianna says, grabbing both of my hands, making me snap back to her direction. "The only reason you're this madly in love with Aiden is because he was nice to you. But that happened five years ago, Gabby. Aiden is not the same person before. He could've changed -"

"How would you know that?" I angrily cut her off, slamming my fist on the table. "You don't know Aiden." I spat.

"Neither do you." Lianna sighed in defeat, "Look Gabs, don't be stubborn. You are in love with Aiden because he was nice. A lot of guys are nice, Gabs. You just never let them prove themselves they are."

"What are you saying, Lianna? That is not the only reason why I love him." I confidently replied, munching on a fry.

"Then what other reasons do you have?" Lianna queried, raising one brow making my throat dry.

There are many reasons to love Aiden. I just...

I opened my mouth, and closed it again, repeating the process.

"See? You can't think of any other reason! The only reason you can think of is because he helped you." She spat, continuing on munching her sandwich.

"It was love at first sight, Lianna. You don't need that many reasons to love someone." I answered, trying the best I can to prove her wrong.

I love Aiden and I don't need reasons.

I just know it.

"Don't you think maybe all of these feelings are just pure grattitude that he saved you?" Lianna asked, making me think.

I was flabbergasted.

Out of words, when the school bell suddenly rang, saving me from the intense interrogation.

"Oh, that's the bell! We better go. We don't want to be late, do we?" I say, changing the subject, standing up from my seat and grabbing my tray, not even stopping as I heard Lianna call for my name asking me to wait for her.

I walked speedily towards the end of the cafeteria to return the utensils, the cups and the plates I used.

We were falling in line when I suddenly gasped, seeing the back of the person's hair infront of me, also returning his plate.

He turned around for a second, our eyes meeting for a moment when he suddenly looked away.

I blushed instantly, gazing down the floor, playing with my shoes to keep myself busy.

My heart is hammering inside my chest, my face felt hot and I can't stop shivering. I am feeling so nervous right now that I swear I feel like having a breakdown.

It's the first time after five years ago that I've seen Aiden's face in close-up.

Sure, his features were a bit different from five years ago since he matured but he still looks as handsome as before.

"Next!" The lady behind the counter shouted, waving at me frantically, and I snapped back from my delusions, giving her my plate and apologizing softly.