V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 2

It was a rainy day.

The clouds are all gray, the rain is pouring and I couldn't even see anything because of the darkness.

It's only five in the afternoon and I'm on the way home, trying to push through these people and get inside the subway station.

Yes, it's the rush hour and it was difficult for me to push these people out of the way with my petite figure.

I was a measly freshman from high school, and this is the busy Manhattan.

People were all rushing, nobody cared. I stumbled a few times, trying to get myself in one of the crowded trains.

The people weren't even disappearing as they left, they increase every second that passes by.

I'm wearing my school uniform, which is a crisp white polo and an aubergine-colored skirt that falls up to my knees. My ankle-length socks and baby pink polka-dotted boots were the highlight and people were all noticing my boots. It was raining outside and I wouldn't risk to get my shoes soggy.

Train after train, I was being pushed, the harder I push forward, the more I was pushed backward.

I figured it was hopeless to get home now.

With all these people and the rain pouring outside.

I sat on the nearby bench, sobbing, just like how any helpless little girl would do.

Then I caught sight of a hand reaching out to me.

I wiped the tears from my eyes with the back of my hand and saw him for the very first time.

He has hazelnut brown hair with blonde highlights, his eyes were grey, and he has long lashes. He has fair skin and he looks good. No, he was handsome. I never saw someone look that good in my whole life. He could be mistaken as a pop star or an actor with that face.

I was busy piecing out his features, noticing that he has an earphone plugged on one ear. And I noticed his uniform too. A white polo and black slacks. Then I saw the logo on the breast pocket of his polo - our school logo, which means he studies to the same school as I am.

And I never even saw him before, or maybe I wasn't paying much attention.

"Let's go." He says, flashing a beautiful smile.

His voice was deep and pleasant and I like the sound of it. It was music to my ears.

I took his hand and he held it tight, pushing past these people.

After struggling from the pushing, and even if he is way taller than me, we are still petite, compared to these business people, we finally got in one of the trains.

He saw spare seats and still holding my hand, led the way.

We sat in silence, him releasing my hand which made me frown a bit.

"Where's your stop?" He asked, making me flinch. His gaze was on the floor, he wouldn't even bother looking at me.

I frowned at this, thinking I must look ugly, that's the only reason I can think of. I mean- why won't he look at me?

"Roseville." I replied, playing with my fingers.

He simply nodded his head and plugged his other earphone in his other ear, then swaying his head back and forth, meaning, he's listening to music.

The ride was pretty boring but my heart kept hammering in my chest.

My face felt hot and I resisted the urge to stare at him. I was looking and busying myself elsewhere and the sound of the train, and the feel of its speed made me feel sleepy.

*We now reached Roseville. Passengers are now advised to go before the door closes. Please mind the gap.*

The constant repeating of the speakers in the train made me wake up.

I stammered and took my things with me, wanting to say goodbye to him before I leave but-

He was gone.

I fell asleep.

I wasn't even able to say thank you for helping me board the train earlier.

Although, he's gone now, it made me feel sad as I got off the train but my thoughts remembered his school uniform making me perk up again.

There's a chance that I can still see him in school and that will be good friends.

One thing's for sure though -

It was love at first sight.

That's how it all started, how I began loving him.

**

So yeah, it's a quick flashback of the past.

What do you think?:)

I have a good feeling about how this story would turn up. :)

Still thinking about the cast list.

Any suggestions?:)

Love lots,

xx :*

_kimpyvon_