V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 10

♡ Gabby ♡

"So when you add up 2x.. square it- the answer of k will be 4." Ashton explains, scribbling down his solution on a piece of scratch paper.

"Thanks Ash," I smiled back, trying my hardest not to check him out while doing our homework.

"Wrong." Aiden suddenly blurted out, making me snap my head to his direction.

Currently speaking, we're in my room, where Ashton and I are seated on the carpet, our homework, books and such lying on my small table which is flat and long- some sort of like a tray- with legs- and around 2 feet tall. While Aiden- is sitting comfortably on my vintage floral arm chair, both of his feet on the chair rest- it's part of the arm chair set, skimming my homework sheet and suavély playing games in his iPhone- or well, that's what I think he's doing.

"What's the answer then?" I snapped, rolling my eyes.

"You forgot the signs, Ash. It's supposed to be -4." He grins, making Ashton scan his solution one more time.

"Oh, you're right, Aiden. I'm sorry Gabby, I didn't see that. I should really pay attention to the signs." Ashton sheepishly smiles, raking his hair with his fingers. "Gosh, you got me again, Aiden. You're the genius here!"

"Thanks, man. Oh, and you should watch the signs, just so you know." Aiden laughs cockily.

"You're so egoistic." I mumbled to myself- unfortunately, Aiden heard it.

"I beg to disagree." He smirks teasingly, standing up from the arm chair, walking towards Ash and I then squeezing between Ash and I, (curse him for that) sitting beside me on the carpet. "I just like helping people, ya know. It's never my intention to rub it off of your faces- well, I don't."

"Oh, please." I scoffed, glaring at him- which failed, and I resented myself for checking him out also.

Unfortunately for me, he looks adorable wearing a button-down polo shirt, the sleeves folded up to his elbows, plus neatly ironed black skinny jeans. I mean- in school, he often looks so- bad boy-ish, with his fitted tees and black leather jacket.

^ And for your information, I wanted to slap myself for checking him out and thinking he's adorable.

I have to admit though, he's drop-dead gorgeous- and his grey eyes are to die for. I didn't realize I was already checking him out- like literally- until my eyes met his and there's a teasing smirk playing on his lips making me wince.

"It's true though. I can't help it if Ashton's teaching you the wrong thing." Aiden shrugged casually.

"Aiden! How could you-"

"No more fighting." Ashton cuts off. "Aiden, stop bickering with Gabby-" making Aiden raise both of his hands in surrender, which made me snort- but then Ashton glares at me- and I quickly shot my gaze to the floor, "Gabby, Aiden's right. I can't just.. teach you wrong stuff. I mean- we're lucky Aiden's here with us today.. to correct my carelessness."

"Oh yeah, we're so lucky." I sarcastically scowled, making Aiden turn to look at Ashton, pointing at me. Ashton shoots me a warning stare for a moment before my shoulders slumped and I hesitantly mouthed a 'sorry' to Aiden.

Gee, why is Ashton so nice?

"Very good. Now let's do more examples in our Math book-"

"Yoo hoo!" My mom interrupted Ashton in a sing-song voice, suddenly entering the room carrying a tray filled with yummy snacks- I think... peanut butter and jelly, and glasses of hot chocolate.

She happily lays down the tray on the table beside the desk- a different table since the other table's filled with papers and pens.

"My my, you guys sure are working hard." Mom chirps. "You've been studying for three straight hours! Eat up!"