V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 5

♡ Gabby ♡

"I can not believe him!!" Lianna growled. "He insulted me!" Tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Me neither...." I sighed.

He was different now.

Aiden was a different person than I thought he'd be.

"Well, you have a reason to not love him anymore, right?" Lianna spat, hugging Seth. "I can't believe him, saying I was all over him. What an egoistic-"

"Jerk." I finished for her making her snap to my direction.

"You got that right! I'm glad you finally realized that after a long time." Lianna sighed, clinging to Seth's arm.

"Yeah, I guess..." I say, tapping my lecture sheet with my pencil. "I can't be in love with a guy who insulted my best friend."

"Exactly!" Lianna says, her nose turning up. "That's like- in the code of best friends if shit like that do exist."

"I'm confused." I say, looking away, "He was so nice before..."

"Five years ago, Gabs. People change. He was a player. He played with almost every girl in this school. Slutty girls, I tell you! It's like that to him, Gabs. Pick and dump." She says exasperatingly.

"You fell for his tricks though," I shrugged, making her realize she's one of the *slutty girls* she's talking about.

She gaped at me, silent and then pouted.

"It was hard resisting the abs, Gabs. It was difficult!" She explains making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I bet." I snorted.

"I'm serious, Gabs. It took every ounce of my self control-"

"Ahem!" Seth interrupts, looking at Lianna crossly.

"Yeah, you shouldn't really be talking about another guy's abs infront of your boyfriend." I tell her, shoving my books inside my bag seeing as there's only five minutes before the class dismisses.

"Oh, Seth. You know I love you!" Lianna says, pinching Seth's cheek, then turning to me. "I learned my lesson, Gabby. But you're different."

"How am I any different?" I retorted, feeling slightly insulted that she discriminates me just because I'm a virgin. I slung my knapsack on one of my shoulders pouting.

"Not in a bad way, Gabs. You've never been kissed and... I don't like you giving your heart to that douchebag. As your best friend, I treasure you and I just don't want you to get hurt." She explains, shoving her books and notes inside her bag, and making Seth carry it.

"I'm not going to fall for his charms anymore, Lianna. He showed me... a side of what I don't want for a boyfriend earlier, so I'm going to be just fine." I say, leaning my butt on the table as I wait for her to finish yapping on me.

"I'm just warning you, Gabs." She says, "He's deadly. Very deadly."

"I'll take note of that." I say, "Besides, after what happened today, I wanted to forget all about him. You're right, he's not the guy I used to like five years ago."

And I mean it. I was willing to forget about him this time.

Infact, I was actually hating him because of the embarrassment he caused me and my best friend.

"Look, I know you might just be saying that to make me stop nagging on you but-"

"Lianna, he's not the guy I fell for five years ago. That guy could've been gone a long time now. I loved the guy five years ago, not the guy now. Besides, I'm starting to hate him." I tell her sternly, not diverting my gaze from her.